spoiled celebrities

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
:firing: Comedienne SANDRA BERNHARDT, close friend of Madonna, has threatened to fight new security measures at airports imposed after a terrorist attack on planes flying from the UK to the US was averted. From yesterday (10AUG06), passengers flying from and to America have been banned from taking non-essential hand luggage onboard jets. But Bernhardt, who is scheduled to fly out of New York's JFK Airport today (11AUG06) is determined to break the rule. She tells the New York Daily News, "When I go to the airport and they try to take my MAC Plushglass away from me, it's going to be World War III!"

I wouldn't be thrilled to have to put my shampoo in the checked luggage either, especially since they tend to loose baggage. But, if it's that or getting blown out of the sky, I'll risk it.

Anything for media attention I guess.:sleep:

Celebrities have taken their opposition to the war on terror and security in general to a new level recently. They have ceased to cross the line between fighting for the balancing of civil liberties and security, and are now towing the line that the United States and Britain does not have the right to protect itself from terrorists.

And it's not really Sandra Bernhardt, who was making a joke. The entire Hollywood culture is infected with anti-American, pro-terror traitors.

:firing: Comedienne SANDRA BERNHARDT, close friend of Madonna, has threatened to fight new security measures at airports imposed after a terrorist attack on planes flying from the UK to the US was averted. From yesterday (10AUG06), passengers flying from and to America have been banned from taking non-essential hand luggage onboard jets. But Bernhardt, who is scheduled to fly out of New York's JFK Airport today (11AUG06) is determined to break the rule. She tells the New York Daily News, "When I go to the airport and they try to take my MAC Plushglass away from me, it's going to be World War III!"

I wouldn't be thrilled to have to put my shampoo in the checked luggage either, especially since they tend to loose baggage. But, if it's that or getting blown out of the sky, I'll risk it.

Anything for media attention I guess.
:sleep:
BINGO!!!! I haven't heard her name for years.. but now I have..guess it worked.:laugh:

Forum List

Back