SPIKE TV just as feminized as the rest of cable tv

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Pussies.

Clint Eastwood's Caitlyn Jenner Joke Will Be Cut From Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards Broadcast

Another controversy for Clint Eastwood. The actor and director joked about Caitlyn Jenner during the Spike TV Guys Choice 2015 awards on Saturday, June 6.

Eastwood, 85, was at the awards show in Culver City, Calif., to introduce San Andreas actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. According to reports, the Million Dollar Baby director brought up The Rock in the context of athletes who've made their way into the world of acting, much like "Jim Brown and Caitlyn somebody..."

Eastwood, however, appeared to be the only one laughing in this case.

A Spike rep confirmed to Us Weekly on Monday that the quote will be cut from the June 18 broadcast. "We will remove the reference in the version that will air," the rep said.

Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, made her debut as a transgender woman on the July 2015 issue of Vanity Fair.

"I was probably at the [Olympic] games because I was running away from a lot of things," the decathlon gold medalist said in an accompanying behind-the-scenes video for the Annie Leibovitz-helmed shoot, which was revealed last Monday, June 1. "Very, very proud of those accomplishments, I don't want to diminish that accomplishment."

Read more: Clint Eastwood Mocks Caitlyn Jenner Joke Will Be Cut From Broadcast - Us Weekly
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Feminized?

You couldnt even show anything graphic or gory on tv at one point in America.

Now the gore is limitless, in games as well.

Feminized are the emotions of the wee lil conservatives who cant hold onto their weak culture by virtue that its weak. And fucking boring.

"Feminized"?

What is that supposed to mean?

Is this another ignorant knock on feminists? If so, you need to educate yourself as to the definition of that word.

And as already pointed out, no one is forcing you to watch.

They proclaim to be the he-man cable channel, yet they are scared shitless they'll offend someone by this very mild joke.
They're not SPIKE TV, apparently they're more like NANCY BOY TV.

Spike TV pretty much just shows reruns of Cops, Jail, and Bar Rescue.

Spike TV pretty much just shows reruns of Cops, Jail, and Bar Rescue.

But you won't deny they market themselves as being the "guy" channel ?
They can market themselves however they want. It doesn't change the fact that spike tv is television for idiots. It's target audience is the jerry springer crowd.

Speaking of, I would say pretty much anything seen and heard on Jerry Springer would be more offensive than Eastwood's mild pun.

Forum List

Back