Spielberg's private jet has burned $116,000 of fuel in 2 months, adding 32 tons of carbon, previously stated that global warming "terrifies" him

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
And you can bet he won't be eating Bill Gates' lab grown meat served up by his private chef onboard. It will be a nice juicy Omaha steak.

nypost.com

Steven Spielberg’s private jet has burned $116,000 worth of jet fuel in two months

Spielberg has previously stated that global warming “terrified” him and ripped people who “go blithely through life” without caring about their impact on the environment.
nypost.com
nypost.com

When someone from the mega-wealthy society tell me how I need to worry about the destruction of the planet, well I tune them out and think about Me and Ana de Armas on a private Island playing Adam and Eve and no Steve you can not join!

Spielberg's private jet has burned $116,000 of fuel in 2 months, adding 32 tons of carbon​

A lot more than 32 tons.

Overall, Spielberg’s jet has emitted at least 179 tons of carbon dioxide over the last two months. By comparison, the average American has an annual carbon footprint of 16 tons and the average global footprint is four tons per person.

We're fucked now!!!

And you can bet he won't be eating Bill Gates' lab grown meat served up by his private chef onboard. It will be a nice juicy Omaha steak.

nypost.com

Steven Spielberg’s private jet has burned $116,000 worth of jet fuel in two months

Spielberg has previously stated that global warming “terrified” him and ripped people who “go blithely through life” without caring about their impact on the environment.
nypost.com
nypost.com
But, see, to these elitists, they are important. They can do whatever they want. They are concerned about we the peons. We must bear the burden.

The French Revolution has NOTHING on what is coming for these twats if the shit hits the fan.

Forum List

Back