Spice Grinders

You don't have to invest in an expensive one, but you should probably get two. Some of the stronger spices will leave a scent, no matter how well you wipe it out. You don't want your thyme tasting like cloves.

Can you use them for things like Lavender?
Sure. You growing lavender?

No just grinding it.
Potpourri or herbs de provence?

Herbs de provence. but not exactly for cooking but it can be sometimes. The main purpose is I am mixing other herbs with it.

$_1.JPG
You're going to SMOKE it?

Oh.
Nevermind.

Drifter, I've mostly heard that lavendar is great for aromatherapy, but ingesting it?
The two herbs that are most commonly used to aid sleep are:
Valerian (you might need to visit a real herbal apothecary shop to find it)
Chamomile (kinda fun to grow--tastes a bit queer)

Being a scientific type, I'm sure you've looked into it already. Valerian was used in Britain during WWII to help with all the Londoners shaken up by the Blitz. (It's the root you use, so don't just pick the flowers and grind them)

Oh.
Nevermind.

Drifter, I've mostly heard that lavendar is great for aromatherapy, but ingesting it?

Being a scientific type, I'm sure you've looked into it already. Valerian was used in Britain during WWII to help with all the Londoners shaken up by the Blitz. (It's the root you use, so don't just pick the flowers and grind them)

I have a good receipe for sleeping pills that includes lavender.

Also people ingest it in tea and cook with it. I found a lavender cookbook at the thrift shop.

Oh.
Nevermind.

I don't like Valerian much, also tried kavakava for a while and the kratom tea makes me tired the next day so I have to get off that.

But I got a good recipe based on some pills I've tried so I am making my own stuff.

Oh.
Nevermind.

I don't like Valerian much, also tried kavakava for a while and the kratom tea makes me tired the next day so I have to get off that.

But I got a good recipe based on some pills I've tried so I am making my own stuff.
I'm sorry you have trouble sleeping. That must suck. Good luck.

Oh.
Nevermind.

I'm sorry you have trouble sleeping. That must suck. Good luck.

Thanks. :)

Forum List

Back