Spend, Spend Spend- Total US Debt Rises Over $18 Trillion; Up 70% Under Barack Obama

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Tax and spend into a smoldering heap of dung. American has deep pockets for Obozo

-Geaux
------------------------------------------

Total US Debt Rises Over $18 Trillion; Up 70% Under Barack Obama

Last week, total US debt was a meager $17,963,753,617,957.26. Two days later, as updated today, on Black Friday, total outstanding US public debt just hit a new historic level which probably would be better associated with a red color: as of the last work day of November, total US public debt just surpassed $18 trillion for the first time, or $18,005,549,328,561.45 to be precise, of which debt held by the public rose to $12,922,681,725,432.94, an increase of $32 billion in one day.

It also means that total US debt to nominal GDP as of Sept 30, which was $17.555 trillion, is now 103%. Keep in mind this GDP number was artificially increased by about half a trillion dollars a year ago thanks to the "benefit" of R&D and intangibles. Without said definitional change, debt/GDP would now be about 106%.

It also means that total US debt has increased by 70% under Obama, from $10.625 trillion on January 21, 2009 to $18.005 trillion most recently.

And now we wait for the US to become Spain, and add the estimated "contribution" from hookers and blow to GDP, once again pushing the total debt/GDP ratio below the psychological 100% level.

Total US Debt Rises Over 18 Trillion Up 70 Under Barack Obama Zero Hedge

Up 70% Under theAmerica hating muslime mulatto illegal alien son-of-a-bitch (and she was !) who has vowed to destroy America and American traditions and values.

i'll bet that very USMB libertraitor will hail this as an accomplishment !
70 fucking % that is more than all the former presidents combined ever done.

Up 70% Under theAmerica hating muslime mulatto illegal alien son-of-a-bitch (and she was !) who has vowed to destroy America and American traditions and values.

Booooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh

Wait a minute...didn't Obama slam Bush for added far less to the debt? Yes here is the Obama quote AND video for those drunk on the Kool-Aid liberals.

The way Bush has done it over the last 8 years is to take out a credit card from the bank of China in the name of our children driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents, #43 (Bush) added $4 trillion by his lonesome...its irresponsible, its unpatriotic.

Now its $18 trillion under Obama??? Damn.

And more news we need

-Geaux

-------------------

US Debt In Public Hands Doubles Under Barack Obama

As noted previously, total US debt is now over $18 trillion. Here is where it gets even more surreal: debt held by the public on January 20, 2009, Obama's inauguration day, was $6.3 trillion. It is now $12.9 trillion, a 105% increase.

And here, for your viewing pleasure, is Senator Barack Obama saying on July 3, 2008, that the $4 trillion in debt added by Bush was "irresponsible and unpatriotic"...

US Debt In Public Hands Doubles Under Barack Obama Zero Hedge

That is all.

Wow....this thread moves generalizations and intellectual laziness to new heights.

How much of that spending was approved under the Bush admin.

How much of that spending was proposed by a Republican house

God....I'm wasting m time.

Not true. The national debt under Reagan went up about 200%. The national debt under G Bush Sr. went up about 180%.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950 - 1999

Wow....this thread moves generalizations and intellectual laziness to new heights.

Indeed you are. Obama owns the debt and adds to it with no regard

-Geaux

Talk about irony, ahem and who was in charge of congress from 2007 to 2010? Yes ladies and gentlemen Democrats that's who. And when Obama and Democrats had complete control of the congress and White House did they reduce the so called Bush spending? No, shocker.

-Geaux

How does he do that? Time was people like you claimed that Congress controlled the purse strings, didn't you?

-Geaux

How does he do that? Time was people like you claimed that Congress controlled the purse strings, didn't you?

By having a 'pen' and breaking the law. There are cost associated with tyranny. It's certainly not free

-Geaux

Talk about irony, ahem and who was in charge of congress from 2007 to 2010? Yes ladies and gentlemen Democrats that's who. And when Obama and Democrats had complete control of the congress and White House did they reduce the so called Bush spending? No, shocker.

The Democrats didn't control the whitehouse in 2007 and 2008. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

-Geaux
Riiiiight........because Congress never spent a dime before Obama arrived.

Well then...building on that concept......

Bin Laden killed under Obama

Gas prices down under Obama

Unemployment down under Obama

Real Estate market recovers under Obama

Stock Market at all time high under Obama

US military strongest in the world under Obama

US citizens have the highest standard of living in the world under Obama

See what kind of door you've opened up?

The Democrats didn't control the whitehouse in 2007 and 2008. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Don't be an idiot, they had Bush over a barrel leveraging congressional support for the wars to get what they wanted.

-Geaux

So you are saying Obama isn't smart enough to correct Bush mistakes, wait isn't that why you people elected him?

-Geaux

And America is DYING under Obama

-Geaux

2b1545eb-c2af-4946-9b06-e93fc65b4edc-620x372.jpeg

So...are you asserting that since Rs deficit spend, it is okay for Ds to do the same?

Are you also asserting that Obama's doubling of the national debt, is not all on him, but also on Rs?

Are you aware that no yearly federal budget has been passed by Congress for years?

The Rs and Ds are both big deficit spenders. Hopefully we can agree on that.

However, no POTUS has ever topped BO's deficit spending....can we agree on that?

Forum List

Back