Spend 2 days on Canada's luxury train

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
The meals were awesome, the drinks were all you wanted.... So this video will show you what you get on Canada's luxury train. This trip only runs for particular months. So you can plan ahead.

You will not sleep on the train since the price includes excellent rooms in a hotel at the end of day 1. The trip takes 2 days.

Who might take this trip?

Also, this couple takes trips that they video and you can watch more trips if you desire to.

I used to love taking the train from Pitts. to Colorado, but Amtrak has gone so far down hill that I'd rather drive across the country than put up with the dirtiness, poor food and poor service on the train. It seems this country can't excel at anything anymore...

I used to love taking the train from Pitts. to Colorado, but Amtrak has gone so far down hill that I'd rather drive across the country than put up with the dirtiness, poor food and poor service on the train. It seems this country can't excel at anything anymore...
My two times as a passenger on trains was both due to military orders. First one was from Hayward, CA to the Army base at San Louis Obispo, CA,'

Final trip in America (rode trains in Germany and Holland) was also in the Army on a trip to Fort Benning, GA. (Biden changed this forts name)

I did NY to Chicago, Chicago to New Orleans, New Orleans to Atlanta, Atlanta to Philly and then back to NY in two weeks.

The food was awful, we're talking 24 years ago, I ordered a pizza on both 24 hour legs, the first two, and was ill after both of them.....

Got a nice "stop the train so we can kick of some guy with mental problems" after New Orleans as well.... and the guy working my carriage from Chicago was telling how racist Amtrack was to work for....

Forum List

Back