Special Prosecuter for Bush War Crimes....

This is just what the dems need when their power is slipping, antagonize half teh country again.

its almost as if people on the left want to be marginalized.

Special Prosecutor for Bush War Crimes | Democrats.com

:doubt:YEAH!!!!RIGHT!!!!I t will never happen!!! not in a million years. There is to many half-stepping:cuckoo: no nothings, who will fiddle around, and by the time they get around to prosecution. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. and half of his cronnies will be dead and gone from old age.

:cuckoo:

Democratic.confused is going out of its way to be stupid.

No need to work so hard at it.

They were all already there.

Special Prosecutor for Bush War Crimes | Democrats.com

:doubt:YEAH!!!!RIGHT!!!!I t will never happen!!! not in a million years. There is to many half-stepping:cuckoo: no nothings, who will fiddle around, and by the time they get around to prosecution. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. and half of his cronnies will be dead and gone from old age.

:cuckoo:

Democratic.confused is going out of its way to be stupid.

No need to work so hard at it.

They were all already there.

Even the left wing dropcases Chris Matthews and Howard Dean call each other crazy.

Congress had 3 INVESTIGATIONS already and found NOTHING to call a crime. The Democrats ran in 2006 claiming if we just elected them they would prove crimes and we have heard absolutely NOTHING. There were no War Crimes. Bush broke no laws and especially the First Bush.

Democrats are fucking idiots. Go ahead push this shit now and see how fast your numbers slide as we approach November. Any mainstream Congressman or Senator that pushes this will be toast.

Meanwhile Obama is scaring the shit out of Wall Street with his talk of reining in Bank profits. This guy is about a waste of space. He will cause a run if he keeps it up.

Stocks slide as Obama calls for tougher bank rules - Yahoo! News

:doubt: It's just like beating a dead dog!!!! Bush served two terms in office and walked away smelling like a field of Roses, and nobody has even paid attention. Obama's plate is so full of things to do, that he can't even get things together, and do it right!!!! Spending more of our hard working taxpayers money on a crime that should have been taken care of when Bush was still in office. NAH!!!! I t will never happen, and he will die a free man, because of the stupidity of Congress and the Democrats.:cuckoo:

:doubt: It's just like beating a dead dog!!!! Bush served two terms in office and walked away smelling like a field of Roses, and nobody has even paid attention. Obama's plate is so full of things to do, that he can't even get things together, and do it right!!!! Spending more of our hard working taxpayers money on a crime that should have been taken care of when Bush was still in office. NAH!!!! I t will never happen, and he will die a free man, because of the stupidity of Congress and the Democrats.:cuckoo:
What part of "No crime was committed" don't you understand?

BTY you know what happens to online petitions ????

paper-shredding-machine1.jpg

Forum List

Back