Special parking for Vets

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I know this Pakistani jerk at the gym. Muslim, very arrogant. I went to his house to bid on a job. Bunch of 20 something Isis dudes living in a big house in an expensive neighborhood but nothing in it. Could be harmless but seemed a little al queda to me. They even talked to me about America occupying the middle East. Why come here then?

Anyways, I see him park in the wounded vets spot. He probably has zero respect for America.

So I told the gym. Then I see his car there tonight. The gym said they would do something. So what can I do if I see his car there again? I should call some vets. Wish I could have this guy deported.

I know this Pakistani jerk at the gym. Muslim, very arrogant. I went to his house to bid on a job. Bunch of 20 something Isis dudes living in a big house in an expensive neighborhood but nothing in it. Could be harmless but seemed a little al queda to me. They even talked to me about America occupying the middle East. Why come here then?

Anyways, I see him park in the wounded vets spot. He probably has zero respect for America.

So I told the gym. Then I see his car there tonight. The gym said they would do something. So what can I do if I see his car there again? I should call some vets. Wish I could have this guy deported.
You're right. He has no respect for America. Put a sign in front of the space: "Reserved for Muslims that hate America."

Forum List

Back