Speaking of trade wars

Because there will be a greater demand for their corn. As it is now the tiny amount that export doesn't do much to help their market.

No, futures prices go up when a scarcity is forecast and buyers want to assure themselves of product. China's corn is inferior to ours and crop failures are standard fare there. Wakey wakey...they'll decimate their livestock herds without imports from the US...this is a weak protest and the last you'll hear of it.

First, one has to understand that a trade deficit is not necessarily a bad thing.

Maybe the dumbest thing I've read here in months. $500B leaving the US each year doesn't blow a hole in our economy? And that $500B is balanced out by BORROWING from the same pirates who are ripping us off with their tariffs......

You are conflating two sepeate things.

First off, people like you do not seem to understand what a trade deficit is. We send our money to someone and they give us a product in return. it is that simple. it is not like we are just sending our money away getting nothing in return. It is really no different than the relationship you have with your grocery store, you give them money and they give you products. You have a trade deficit with your grocery store. Is this a bad thing? Would you prefer to grow all of your own food or would you rather have a trade deficit with the grocery store?

The US is a consumer driven economy, more than 70% of our GDP is is made up of consumer spending. Whether that spending is on products made in the US or not does not change that number.

The other mistake you make is that you think the US debt is increased by the trade deficit, which is not the case.

Did the Trade Deficit Cause $20 Trillion in Debt?

Because there will be a greater demand for their corn. As it is now the tiny amount that export doesn't do much to help their market.

No, futures prices go up when a scarcity is forecast and buyers want to assure themselves of product. China's corn is inferior to ours and crop failures are standard fare there. Wakey wakey...they'll decimate their livestock herds without imports from the US...this is a weak protest and the last you'll hear of it.

Please provide something to support that their corn is inferior to ours.

China screws us over every chance they get, the trade deficit is ridiculous and you side with China over America? What's your plan just bend over and let China do whatever it wants? :eusa_hand:

No you partisan moron, I am siding with the US.

Simple question for you, which sector is more important to their respective country...

The US Ag sector or the

Chinese Solar Panel sector?

You remind me of John McCain.

As someone who actually served his country, I can live with that.

you remind me of Trump, someone who lacks the capacity to see beyond the rhetoric and partisan talking points.

What do you suppose the result to our economy would be if the grain sector in the US took a huge hit and lost people to export to?

Dude China has been screwing us over for decades and you seem to support the status quo. If not then lets hear your solutions, you don't like Trump's okay then what's your solution? If its keep doing what we have been doing for the last several decades then here talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

Trump has never proposed a viable solution to anything! His rhetoric can be characterized by reading Games People Play, for examples:

• Now I’ve Got You, You Son of a Bitch (NIGYYSOB)
  • “Why Don’t You – Yes But” (WDYYB)
  • "First-Degree SWYMD" (See what you made me do) &
  • Second-Degree SWYMD
Than there is "Kick Me":

"Thesis: This is played by men whose social manner is equivalent to wearing a sign that reads “Please Don’t Kick Me.” The temptation is almost irresistible, and when the natural result follows, White cries “piteously, “But the sign says ‘don’t kick me.’” Then he adds incredulously, “Why does this always happen to me?” (WAHM.). Clinically, the WAHM may be introjected and disguised in the “Psychiatry” cliché: “Whenever I’m under stress, I get all shook up.” One game element in WAHM comes from inverse pride: “My misfortunes are better than yours.” This factor is often found in paranoids."
Games People Play | Eric Berne | Creator of Transactional Analysis

Last edited:
China screws us over every chance they get, the trade deficit is ridiculous and you side with China over America? What's your plan just bend over and let China do whatever it wants? :eusa_hand:

Simple question for you, which sector is more important to their respective country...

The US Ag sector or the

you remind me of Trump, someone who lacks the capacity to see beyond the rhetoric and partisan talking points.

What do you suppose the result to our economy would be if the grain sector in the US took a huge hit and lost people to export to?

Dude China has been screwing us over for decades and you seem to support the status quo. If not then lets hear your solutions, you don't like Trump's okay then what's your solution? If its keep doing what we have been doing for the last several decades then here talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

Trump has never proposed a viable solution to anything! His rhetoric can be characterized by reading Games People Play, for examples:

• Second-Degree SWYMD
Than there is "Kick Me":

"Thesis: This is played by men whose social manner is equivalent to wearing a sign that reads “Please Don’t Kick Me.” The temptation is almost irresistible, and when the natural result follows, White cries “piteously, “But the sign says ‘don’t kick me.’” Then he adds incredulously, “Why does this always happen to me?” (WAHM.). Clinically, the WAHM may be introjected and disguised in the “Psychiatry” cliché: “Whenever I’m under stress, I get all shook up.” One game element in WAHM comes from inverse pride: “My misfortunes are better than yours.” This factor is often found in paranoids."

You have no solution, got it. Here have some eye rolls :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The US Ag sector or the

• Second-Degree SWYMD
Than there is "Kick Me":

You have no solution, got it. Here have some eye rolls :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So sorry moron, my comment on Transnational Analysis was on point. Look at the link, there you'll find more example of your posts and Trump's speeches and tweets.

Forum List

Back