Speaking of speaking...

Wow, so the answer to improving education is to require courses that just happen to be exactly the ones you once took? What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

If you had actually learned something in that logic course you'd see what's wrong with your 'brilliant' idea. But, I guess you also took a speed retreating course...

I said I was done with you and this thread, but apparently you didn't understand. Would you care to meet me in the bull ring?

Have you figured out yet why speed reading isn't the great secret to improving education?

Your reading comprehension is woefully inadequate. I never said speed reading was "the great secret." I merely said it was one of the things that should be taught. At any rate , Monday morning I will meet you in the bull ring My goal is to embarrass you and I don't think that will be a challenge.

You are the only one I have ever heard of in my entire long life who did not recognize the advantage of speed reading and logic. Probably because you are incapable of either.

Get ready to defend your position because on Monday morning I am coming after you. Damn, I am so looking forward to this.

I said I was done with you and this thread, but apparently you didn't understand. Would you care to meet me in the bull ring?

Have you figured out yet why speed reading isn't the great secret to improving education?

Your reading comprehension is woefully inadequate. I never said speed reading was "the great secret." I merely said it was one of the things that should be taught. At any rate , Monday morning I will meet you in the bull ring My goal is to embarrass you and I don't think that will be a challenge.

You are the only one I have ever heard of in my entire long life who did not recognize the advantage of speed reading and logic. Probably because you are incapable of either.

Get ready to defend your position because on Monday morning I am coming after you. Damn, I am so looking forward to this.

We have a perfectly good thread right here. Why are you running away again? Say what you want to say. Don't be shy, and don't misrepresent me. I never said logic wasn't important. I've taken (and taught) more courses on logic than you ever will. However, your 'enthusiasm' over speed reading because you took one class once in your life is childishly irrational and ill-considered.

Ok, now I expect you to tuck tail and scurry off again...

As promised, I have posted in the Bull Ring and have advised Unkotare that I have done so.

Not sure why drama queen can't say what he thinks he has to say here, but ah well...

Forum List

Back