Spartacus introduces bill to legalize marijuana federally & expunge records of folks in jail for it!

• Banned
they're trying to out-left one another and get as far to the left as they possibly can in this primary

• Banned
about 650,000 people get arrested for possession of marijuana each year. That's a lot of tax payer money wasted

Not a horrible idea. I’d go even further though. Once 5 years have passed after the completion of a sentence; provided no further convictions are levied...The convicted individuals records should be sealed.

Legalize all drugs
Stop the phony failed war on drugs
Save billions of dollars
The war on drugs was another Progressive strategy to maintain a permanent underclass

The war on drugs is a Nixon brainchild that was given steroids by Reagan. You pho-Cons are always trying to control the lives of others.

Legalize all drugs
Stop the phony failed war on drugs
Save billions of dollars
The war on drugs was another Progressive strategy to maintain a permanent underclass

The war on drugs is a Nixon brainchild that was given steroids by Reagan. You pho-Cons are always trying to control the lives of others.
Just say no

And that is when incarcerations for drug use, even minor possession skyrocketed.

Not a horrible idea. I’d go even further though. Once 5 years have passed after the completion of a sentence; provided no further convictions are levied...The convicted individuals records should be sealed.
Yeah right and cut out further extortion by the govt. at a higher rate...?

I am a heavy smoker and have been for forty years yet nothing like what they claim has occurred, since the US can't do experiments with MJ and subjects I call out this article as being bunk and propaganda.

Forum List

Back