South Korea President: Trump Gets Big Credit for Bringing NK to Negotiating Table

He's returning to talks, no? He sees the writing on the wall. Un's changing his tune. Trump ain't playin.
What the fuck do you think "returning to talks" means? He returned to talks with South Korea in 2015, also.

So what would you like to see Trump do? And don't just regurgitate Dem-Talking Points. What would you like to see Trump do?

Go to his room and eat cheeseburgers.
I guess V grabbing is a bit beyond him now

I figured y'all Hater-Bots couldn't avoid spewing amateurish Dem-Talking Points. But hey, i'll give y'all Bots another chance anyway. I'm a patient open-minded person. So, what would you like to see Trump do about North Korea?

Didn't you get it?
Zero.
Leave it up to the grown ups

NK are still paranoid about Korea.
Don't want the ugly Americans carpet bombing them too
Long memories

So y'all Hater-Bots got nothin. Gee, go figure? :rofl:

Got nothing?
Be patient is nothing?
What would you do mr loud mouthed American.?
Got your gun across your knees in your double wide?
I would bet you never had the crap bombed out of you for weeks.
People who never were in a real war are SO brave.
Prob a C grabber fan, he was a 4 time deferment guy too

So y'all Hater-Bots got nothin. Gee, go figure? :rofl:

Got nothing?
Be patient is nothing?
What would you do mr loud mouthed American.?
Got your gun across your knees in your double wide?
I would bet you never had the crap bombed out of you for weeks.
People who never were in a real war are SO brave.
Prob a C grabber fan, he was a 4 time deferment guy too
It's a fucking singlewide come on.

I think it's clear Un is going into full self-preservation mode. I think he's taking Trump very seriously. I think he believes his days really could be numbered.

If you were NK would you sleep well at night knowing Trump had his finger on the nuclear button? The good/bad cop trick worked.
It may all work out like that.

But this guy in the White House is trying one helluva high wire act, so please pardon me if I remain under this table for a while...
No more than Kennedy did during the Cuban missile crisis.
What's the US going to trade for North Korea to do what the US wants?
That never seemed to be an issue in the past. Are you genuinely concerned about what the US has to do to get rid of NK's nukes or are you going to bitch about everything that Trump has done about the situation. I'm guessing the latter.

We shouldn't give North Korea a fucking thing it all goes to the Communist elite and the military anyway. The best thing to do is to force China into helping the general population of the country with neutral countries monitoring the situation.
China won't help, and China doesn't give two shits about US pressure.
You don't understand how much the Chinese depends on our trade.

Forum List

Back