South Carolina high school rated 7th best in US; Obama feds investigating for being too white.

I already know you hate to think of me in comparison. Thats why you have an inferiority complex. Ask your women. They think we are godlike.
Fuck... this again. How many times do I have to tell you that white women are thankful for black men because no white man will take the big ones but the black man gives them someone to love? Black men take the fat girls that white men don't want. So many comedians make fun of it because it's real. Look around you.

It's not really a complex. It's more of just knowing we're superior. I went over this too. It's like how you would view your dog. You love it and take care of it but it's still just a dog. You know it's beneath you.
Dont get emotional. What you tell someone carries no weight. Youre more like a plaything I like to mess with.

I know its not complex. You have an inferiority complex. Maybe you have a little dick? Maybe your exgirlfriend left you for a Black guy? Whatever the reason it comes across in your writing. Its ok but just know I know.
laugh.gif
Ok racist jungle bunny. Keep being one of the idiots holding your race down. I've already told you that I prefer you do that. There is no place for your kind in a civilized society.
I already told you that your pink monkey advice has not credibility. I am the descendant of the people that established the first civilizations. This was all while your kind were still eating each other in the caves of europe.
laugh.gif
Here's advice from black people.
"We should emphasize not Negro history, but the Negro in history. What we need is not a history of selected races or nations, but the history of the world void of national bias, race hate, and religious prejudice." - Carter Woodson
"Do not call for black power or green power. Call for brain power." - Barbara Jordan
OH it s fine for blacks to criticize WHITE Presidents The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net
I personify that advice. I just dont lend any validity to pink monkey fairytales regarding history.

Fuck... this again. How many times do I have to tell you that white women are thankful for black men because no white man will take the big ones but the black man gives them someone to love? Black men take the fat girls that white men don't want. So many comedians make fun of it because it's real. Look around you.

It's not really a complex. It's more of just knowing we're superior. I went over this too. It's like how you would view your dog. You love it and take care of it but it's still just a dog. You know it's beneath you.
Dont get emotional. What you tell someone carries no weight. Youre more like a plaything I like to mess with.

I know its not complex. You have an inferiority complex. Maybe you have a little dick? Maybe your exgirlfriend left you for a Black guy? Whatever the reason it comes across in your writing. Its ok but just know I know.
laugh.gif
Ok racist jungle bunny. Keep being one of the idiots holding your race down. I've already told you that I prefer you do that. There is no place for your kind in a civilized society.
I already told you that your pink monkey advice has not credibility. I am the descendant of the people that established the first civilizations. This was all while your kind were still eating each other in the caves of europe.
laugh.gif
"We should emphasize not Negro history, but the Negro in history. What we need is not a history of selected races or nations, but the history of the world void of national bias, race hate, and religious prejudice." - Carter Woodson
"Do not call for black power or green power. Call for brain power." - Barbara Jordan
OH it s fine for blacks to criticize WHITE Presidents The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net
I personify that advice. I just dont lend any validity to pink monkey fairytales regarding history.
You probably deny we landed on the moon too or that the holocaust ever happened. You must believe in big foot, Nessy, the chupicabra....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You probably deny we landed on the moon too or that the holocaust ever happened. You must believe in big foot, Nessy, the chupicabra....
No actually I know we landed on the moon. I Black woman plotted the trajectory to get us there. Of course the Holocaust happened. The pink feral monkeys you descended from in europe like killing people. They practiced on the Herero in Africa to get it down to a science.

I believe Bigfoot is related to your people since you are part neanderthal.. The others I am up in the air about.

Office of Civil Rights ramps up investigation into diversity in Charleston County magnet schools - Post and Courier

Ok....short version:

Academic Magnet HS in Charleston SC. Rated as 7th best HS in America. Its a public magnet school.open to ALL Charleston residents.....IF they qualify academically. Tuition isnt an issue. Its public...so no private tuition.

And...RACE is NOT considered in applications. ONLY merit. They take ONLY the applicants merits...and the best of the best get in.

Local black leaders complain that this is unfair. They demand race be a factor....even though ALL black students have the same opportunity to apply and get in. In fact...race is unknown until acceptance.

But...they dont like it. 12% of AMHS is black. Charleston is around twice that many black. So....they claim there MUST be some discrimination. ....which they cant pinpoint because race isnt a factor.

AND GUESS WHO BOUGHT IT?

Obamas feds. They're now investigating the school...apparently for being too white.

Local blacks want a lottery....so if 1000 apply and only 50 get in....instead of the top 50....they lottery pick 50 out of 1000. So if your daughter is #1...she has a 5% chance to get in instead of a 100% chance.
I've had two kids in the local magnet school program which was mostly black students. No whites bitched about that. It's a crime to be white I guess.

laugh.gif
No actually I know we landed on the moon. I Black woman plotted the trajectory to get us there. Of course the Holocaust happened. The pink feral monkeys you descended from in europe like killing people. They practiced on the Herero in Africa to get it down to a science.

I believe Bigfoot is related to your people since you are part neanderthal.. The others I am up in the air about.
You're a moron. Blacks were cannibals and sold each other into slavery.

Forum List

Back