South African News the Leftists Will Disavow

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I don’t understand how they can continually deny the utter racism of the South African government and the majority of its people.

ANC shocks Twitter by calling all white people ‘murderers’ @ ANC shocks Twitter by calling all white people ‘murderers’

And of course parliament sources denied the tweet was official. However, they cannot deny this:

139 S Africa Farms May Be Taken From White Owners Without Compensation
@ 139 S Africa Farms May Be Taken From White Owners Without Compensation - Reports

South Africa's ruling African National Congress (ANC) has targeted 139 farms that they plan to expropriate without compensation in the coming weeks, in line with section 25 of the country's Constitution, according to the website News 24.

And those farms are probably what keep the majority from starving.

I don’t understand how they can continually deny the utter racism of the South African government and the majority of its people.

ANC shocks Twitter by calling all white people ‘murderers’ @ ANC shocks Twitter by calling all white people ‘murderers’

And of course parliament sources denied the tweet was official. However, they cannot deny this:

139 S Africa Farms May Be Taken From White Owners Without Compensation
@ 139 S Africa Farms May Be Taken From White Owners Without Compensation - Reports

South Africa's ruling African National Congress (ANC) has targeted 139 farms that they plan to expropriate without compensation in the coming weeks, in line with section 25 of the country's Constitution, according to the website News 24.

And those farms are probably what keep the majority from starving.

I am not sure there is anything to disavow. This is an ongoing dilemma and it's about how to confiscate the land without compensation and then lease it back to them.

I think many will accept the offer to move to Russia. There are literally millions of acres of arable land and I am certain the government would provide seek stock and help them get started.

Forum List

Back