Sotomayor in trouble now.

Nobody wants to read her book.
To be fair, nobody wants to read any books anymore.

Hell, most the folks on this very site, I would say, over fifty percent, don't even bother to click on the links of the source material of the threads, and read the article about the issues they are talking about.

They just shoot from the hip.

Well, at least she didn’t go fishing with a rich friend. Of course to the liberals, there’s nothing to see here.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ks-report/amp/

Liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor’s staff pushed colleges and a library to purchase copies of her book when she traveled there for speaking engagements, according to an investigation from The Associated Press.
Good, more people should read.

Well, at least she didn’t go fishing with a rich friend. Of course to the liberals, there’s nothing to see here.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ks-report/amp/

Liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor’s staff pushed colleges and a library to purchase copies of her book when she traveled there for speaking engagements, according to an investigation from The Associated Press.
Democrats feel the need to look into ethics violations of conservative justices but not the liberal ones.

Because they are ok and expect their judges to be bought and paid for by their cult donors…it’s his demafacism works

But God forbid a Judge catch a ride to an event
I find it interesting that the left are implying that conservative justices are being bought and paid for, for their votes as if a conservative justice would have ruled in a liberal way but for being bribed by the right. It makes no sense if you think about it.

I dont see anything wrong with it.
I didnt see anything wrong with the other stuff either.

I find it interesting that the left are implying that conservative justices are being bought and paid for, for their votes as if a conservative justice would have ruled in a liberal way but for being bribed by the right. It makes no sense if you think about it.
None of their false narratives make sense.

Forum List

Back