Sorry Democrats, it's true

The Democrats Must Learn from the GOP and Rebuild | RealClearPolitics

Your party is in a world of shit. GOP is the only circus in town.

Seeing as there are only 2 circuses in town, compared to many more in almost every country that has democracy, I'd suggest you go try find more parties.

Sorry bro, read the article.....only one big tent, and its spelled....GOP

Delusion right?

Thats what eugene ultra liberal robinson said.
Atleast hes trying to figure it out
You just ignore the truth and keep putting nut jobs in, leading your party. Diversity forever!!!!!!!!!

Disagree. We were down 10 million votes from the last time we put a new President in the White House. That's a voter turnout problem. And we still got the popular vote.

We let the media run away with the idea that Hillary was somehow comparably bad as Trump. We can't let the media do that in 2020. If Trump is still alive then anyways.

Disagree. We were down 10 million votes from the last time we put a new President in the White House. That's a voter turnout problem. And we still got the popular vote.

We let the media run away with the idea that Hillary was somehow comparably bad as Trump. We can't let the media do that in 2020. If Trump is still alive then anyways.
Before Obama minorities barely voted, sorry bro historically it aint gonna happen.

Before Obama minorities barely voted, sorry bro historically it aint gonna happen.
^ You hope anyways. Historically minorities have been viciously attacked. I hope in a few years I can tell you that doesn't fly anymore.

There are 13 Congressional Volumes which detail how the KKK was formed as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party for the express purpose of taking back their statehouses from BLACK REPUBLICANS through force and intimidation.

Full text of "Report of the Joint select committee appointed to inquire in to the condition of affairs in the late insurrectionary states : so far as regards the execution of the laws, and the safety of the lives and property of the citizens of the United States and Testimony taken"

^ You hope anyways. Historically minorities have been viciously attacked. I hope in a few years I can tell you that doesn't fly anymore.

Well democrats are still violent, but minorities difnt vote pre Obama and it wasnt the klan stopping them

Well democrats are still violent, but minorities difnt vote pre Obama and it wasnt the klan stopping them
Liberals talk alot of shit, but apparently never have proof to back it up.

Forum List

Back