Soros’ Bomb Hail Mary

Bomb another act of far left desperation?

• Yep, they’re at it again *yawn*

• No way! A conservative did this in late October

• Who is George Soros? (for moderate voters)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
At George Soros’s Home in N.Y. Suburb, Explosive Device Found in Mailbox

When a football team is desperate, it’s the 4th quarter & they are back 6 points, sometimes their quarterback will throw from way back deep in hopes the long shot will bring enough points to bring a tie. Their quarterback throws what is literally known in football as “a bomb”.

What conservative with the polling leaning so fair to the GOP would pull a stunt meant to galvanize more Democrats to the polls?

The fact that a bomb threat looks like an act of war makes a democrat source even more likely. The GOP has been comfortable with its gains; easy going. Calm. Like most victors who know their opponents have hamstrung themselves.

It is the left that has been foaming at the mouth, tearing their hair out, spurring violence & making up fake news as fast as their little fingers can type, having tantrums & resorting to acts of desperation.

Yep. I smell a rat on this one. Cue the far left outrage. Hey dummies, did you know that middle dems & independent voters (the ones you need to win) don’t give a rats about Soros?

A bomb in George Soros's mailbox? Must be more of those peaceful republicans.
Yes. Because the GOP ahead so comfortably would stand to gain by an act that might galvanize lefty-outrage mobs to the polls?

Use your head NCP. A kindergartener could smell this false flag from 1,000 miles away.

A bomb in George Soros's mailbox? Must be more of those peaceful republicans.
Yes. Because the GOP ahead so comfortably would stand to gain by an act that might galvanize lefty-outrage mobs to the polls?

Use your head NCP. A kindergartener could smell this false flag from 1,000 miles away.

So when a fellow trump supporter mowed down the woman in Charlottesville, she was a crisis actor and it didn't happen? Is that the bizarre logic you're trying to apply to this terrorist attack on Mr. Soros?

So when a fellow trump supporter mowed down the woman in Charlottesville, she was a crisis actor and it didn't happen? Is that the bizarre logic you're trying to apply to this terrorist attack on Mr. Soros?

It’s the motive plus the timing Captain Lefty. Stinks like democrat desperation October Surprise.

This one is so obvious that I’m actually feeling sort of empathetic to dems at the level of desperation evident. So the coup was a partial success anyway. :lmao:

Still gonna vote with my brain though from the middle as I try to explain to my bloc who George Soros is...

Last edited:
Yup. False flag.

The guy's a billionaire, on political hit lists both foreign and domestic, and someone can just walk up and drop a bomb in his mailbox.

Ri-iiiiiiight. :auiqs.jpg:
The reason I think you are right is because people like Soros install cameras everywhere to see who's doing what. If they "didn't see" whodunit, it could likely be they didn't care to see it may have been one of their own operatives wearing the equivalent of an NRA tee shirt. :icon_rolleyes:

It’s the motive plus the timing Captain Lefty. Stinks like democrat desperation October Surprise.

This one is so obvious that I’m actually feeling sort of empathetic to dems at the level of desperation evident. So the coup was a partial success anyway. :lmao:

Still gonna vote with my brain though from the middle as I try to explain to my bloc who George Soros is...

Not sure what any of that meant; but whatever

Like the fat fuck walks out to get his mail
Right? I mean this SCREAMS leftie-desperation. They've seen the polling numbers and their base has been insulted now by the tranny issue in women's restrooms. Their middle base (normal women & men) that is, crucial to them winning elections.

So, now this. For fuck's sake kids, just stop. Stop it. Face your demons and take your party back or perish playing the game of enabling the mentally ill as "a just cause!!". Nobody's playing anymore. It's passe'. Even in your own ranks.

Soros gambled and lost. I think ultimately he wanted use his money to whip a frenzy in the perverts-cult to eventually normalize old men having access to little boys. He looks like a card-carrying NAMBLA creep on the down low. Look at my signature. Look how far he got. He got California to force little kids in school to associate "hero/accomplishment" with "deviant sex behaviors" as an actual class course they're required to take. I mean old men drooling in the bushes by the playground are just giddy with anticipation. They don't even have to groom their victims anymore. Soros' agenda is doing it for them as a matter of law!

People personally screwed over in financial affairs sometimes react in funny ways.
Yeah. Bankrolling the LGBT cult turned out to be a bad investment. Too bad the DNC was blinded to it. They're paying a heavy price for it now too. But then again, Soros' other bad investments in other countries ruined entire economies and brought nations to their knees.

Steer clear of the guy. Trace the money. If it has "Soros" attached to it...run away....don't walk.

My guess would be one or more of the following:

-a disgruntled Bernie Bro
-CIA
-NSA
-George Soros
-Hillary Clinton

My guess is the "water company" people that are funded by Soros.

They may have some poor Republican shnook in a room somewhere, his DNA all over the bombs, and will kill him at the last minute as well. I don't put anything past these people.

Forum List

Back