Soros bet against the US

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
George Soros calls Trump a 'would-be dictator' who 'is going to fail'

Trump's unexpected win in November hurt Soros beyond politics and ideology — he is believed to have lost more than $1 billion in trades he made that would have benefited if the market went down. Instead, a month long rally after the election cost Soros big.

However, he said Thursday he still believes the market is headed lower.

George Soros was betting hitlery would win, and that markets would shit the bed.

That sends a hell of a message.

I am not bullshitting when I call these assholes sociopaths.

And the this cock sucker has the gall to say;

Sociopath soros said:
"I personally am convinced that he is going to fail," Soros told Bloomberg during an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Failure will come "not because of people like me who would like him to fail, but because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are already embodied by his advisors."

That is the difference between a democrook, and everyone else. Democrooks WANT the decline and malaise they've created. I hope Trump throws that piece of shit out of a helicopter.

upload_2017-1-19_21-14-51.png

I'm afraid Soros will fight Trump to the end. Hopefully, it will be Soros' end.

This guy and his buddies Globalists have been putting so much money into their geopolitical games all over the world for years and with Hitlery win they would secure their power for at least another decade. And now there is a new sheriff in town of Washington who definitely won't play on their side...

• Banned
View attachment 107565

I'm afraid Soros will fight Trump to the end. Hopefully, it will be Soros' end.

This guy and his buddies Globalists have been putting so much money into their geopolitical games all over the world for years and with Hitlery win they would secure their power for at least for another decade. And now there is a new sheriff in town of Washington who definitely won't play on their side...

I seriously hope Soros gets taken down. They're trying to push his NGO's out of his own home country. Soros is a sociopath. No doubt about it.

George Soros calls Trump a 'would-be dictator' who 'is going to fail'

Trump's unexpected win in November hurt Soros beyond politics and ideology — he is believed to have lost more than $1 billion in trades he made that would have benefited if the market went down. Instead, a month long rally after the election cost Soros big.

However, he said Thursday he still believes the market is headed lower.

George Soros was betting hitlery would win, and that markets would shit the bed.

That sends a hell of a message.

I am not bullshitting when I call these assholes sociopaths.

And the this cock sucker has the gall to say;

Sociopath soros said:
"I personally am convinced that he is going to fail," Soros told Bloomberg during an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Failure will come "not because of people like me who would like him to fail, but because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are already embodied by his advisors."

That is the difference between a democrook, and everyone else. Democrooks WANT the decline and malaise they've created. I hope Trump throws that piece of shit out of a helicopter.

Soros has made his fortune betting on the collapse of countries. And he likely helps it happen.

He's already lost a billion dollars by betting that our economy would collapse. I am thinking it was in the works for a while, like when he thought Hillary would win. Considering the immediate improvement after election day, only a fool would have wagered money against us, yet he lost a lot of money. Either that ball was already rolling in anticipation of a Hillary presidency or he is a complete idiot. He knows how to make money so I am guessing that Hillary's loss put a kink in his strategy.

Forum List

Back