Soros-backed California DA floated keeping gang members accused of killing toddler out of jail: report

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Is anyone surprised? But yeah you get what you elect.

A California district attorney reportedly told the family of a murder victim that her office is looking at ways to punish the gang bangers charged in their toddler son's death without sending them to prison.
Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price, who received campaign support from billionaire progressive donor George Soros, made the remarks in an email sent to a community member and obtained by local media.
One-year-old Jasper Wu died in the crossfire of a gang shootout on Interstate 880 in 2021. Of the four suspects, three were charged with murder.
The fourth died in another shootout.....................................................

A California district attorney reportedly told the family of a murder victim that her office is looking at ways to punish the gang bangers charged in their toddler son's death without sending them to prison.
Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price, who received campaign support from billionaire progressive donor George Soros, made the remarks in an email sent to a community member and obtained by local media.
One-year-old Jasper Wu died in the crossfire of a gang shootout on Interstate 880 in 2021. Of the four suspects, three were charged with murder.
The fourth died in another shootout.....................................................

I can think of some very good ways to punish these subhuman criminal pieces of shit without sending them to prison, but alas, it would be illegal to do it.

So another black leftist DA trying to go soft on vicious thugs? I believe we are seeing this pattern because blacks make up a disproportionate percentage of vicious thugs.

In this case, it is one (or more) of their protected minority taking the life of a member (poor little guy never had a chance at a life) of an unprotected minority. We saw the same thing when there was a rampage of attacks in NY by blacks against Orthodox Jews, the most famous of which was the black guy going after the rabbi with a machete.

This is the result of a combination of identity politics and the “oppression” narrative by which leftists choose who gets off with a slap on the wrist and who is tossed in jail.

If I am ever raped, Gd forbid, I hope it‘s by a white guy. I’ll have a much better chance of putting him in prison than if the rapist were black.

So another black leftist DA trying to go soft on vicious thugs? I believe we are seeing this pattern because blacks make up a disproportionate percentage of vicious thugs.

In this case, it is one (or more) of their protected minority taking the life of a member (poor little guy never had a chance at a life) of an unprotected minority. We saw the same thing when there was a rampage of attacks in NY by blacks against Orthodox Jews, the most famous of which was the black guy going after the rabbi with a machete.

This is the result of a combination of identity politics and the “oppression” narrative by which leftists choose who gets off with a slap on the wrist and who is tossed in jail.

If I am ever raped, Gd forbid, I hope it‘s by a white guy. I’ll have a much better chance of putting him in prison than if the rapist were black.
If the rapist is black he is entitled to rape as reparations for black men who never raped anyone yet were lynched anyway. When they cum they yell ""TILL TILL TILL".

Forum List

Back