Sometimes lighter is better.

And these last two are people who want blacks to vote republican.

When I heard about this a few weeks ago, I could not believe that an advertising agency would have approved this ad.

Was the agency a non-American one?

An American agency would surely have vetoed this idea.

That is why foreign companies need to hire American ad agencies, who know the nuances of American life.

My favorite TV comedy in the whole world is "Friends."

As we all know, "Friends" was very politically correct when it came to ethnic matters in the 1990s. (Ross had girlfriends of several ethnicities.)

But I was shocked by one episode (which I shall NOT describe). I could not understand how the show's fantastic writers could have written such dialogue and how the NBC censors allowed it to pass. They should have known that it would hurt the feelings of a certain ethnicity.

Last edited:
  • Banned
When I heard about this a few weeks ago, I could not believe that an advertising agency would have approved this ad.

That is why foreign companies need to hire American ad agencies, who know the nuances of American life.

As we all know, "Friends" was very politically correct when it came to ethnic matters in the 1990s. (Ross had girlfriends of several ethnicities.)

But I was shocked by one episode (which I shall NOT describe). I could not understand how the show's fantastic writers could have written such dialogue and how the NBC censors allowed it to pass. They should have known that it would hurt the feelings of a certain ethnicity.
Republicans are usually behind it. Look at Trump. SOME Mexicans don't rape?

Republicans are usually behind it. Look at Trump. SOME Mexicans don't rape?

Paranoia runs deep. You see Republicans behind every tree, just waiting to leap out and get you. You really need to stop blaming a vague "them" for your problems.

Forum List

Back