Sometimes I wish Kerry would win!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
You know I get so sick and tired of hearing all the crap the liberals keep coming up with, and how Kerry can do a much better job then Bush did.

I have gotten to the point that sometimes, sometimes mind you, I wish Kerry would win so I can say, see I told you so a@#hole.

That still doesn't change my vote!

VOTE FOR BUSH!!!!

Ive thought about that but its not worth the rest of us suffering so that the few can get what they wanted and be utterly destroyed by it.

Ive thought about that but its not worth the rest of us suffering so that the few can get what they wanted and be utterly destroyed by it.

That's true!

khafley said:
You know I get so sick and tired of hearing all the crap the liberals keep coming up with, and how Kerry can do a much better job then Bush did.

I have gotten to the point that sometimes, sometimes mind you, I wish Kerry would win so I can say, see I told you so a@#hole.

That still doesn't change my vote!

VOTE FOR BUSH!!!!

Your lossing it man hold it together! :)

Sir Evil said:
You wouldn't even be able to tell them "told you so a@#hole" becuase regardless how awful a job he may do the lefty's would be praising him all the way!:rolleyes:

ding ding.

"Unemployment reaches the excellent mark of 10.5%. THE LOWEST ITS BEEN in 10 days."

"Small Businesses are receding from the market in an effort to expand government funded franchises to further help the american economy."

"Peace treaty reached with Osama Bin Laden today. Last week's interuption at the Super Bowl, where 15,000 stupid Americans were rightfully eradicated for ignoring the call of islam spurred the recent table talks between Kerry and the Al Queda hierarchy. Al Queda has now been handed the land of Israel as their rightful country."

I fear a repeat of the 90s. Bush Sr. did a great job and because of his and Reagan's policies, we had an economic boom in the 90s that is unrivaled. Who got the credit? Clinton. W's policies are just now startging to kick in and the economy is humming along. If W loses, Kerry gets the credit. Damn, it makes me SICK!

freeandfun1 said:
I fear a repeat of the 90s. Bush Sr. did a great job and because of his and Reagan's policies, we had an economic boom in the 90s that is unrivaled. Who got the credit? Clinton. W's policies are just now startging to kick in and the economy is humming along. If W loses, Kerry gets the credit. Damn, it makes me SICK!

another ding. idiots dont understand economics. they only udnerstand who was in charge at the time. hense the morons who blame Bush for 9/11.

Forum List

Back