Something weird I noticed at the end of TV Sitcom Mom

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
So I was watching Big bang theory and then the tv sitcom Mom came on after it. At the end of the show they rolled the credits, and said to stay tuned for whatever show was coming on next etc etc.....At the end of credits it flashed Chuck Lorre Productions, but a really long paragraph, I couldn't read it that fast because it was just a flash. But this word stuck out at me "bladder" and I was thinking wtf kind of disclaimer is this ? So I rewound it and paused it to read it:

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #473

The other night I woke up at three in the morning with a powerful urge to, how can I say this delicately... void my bladder. Barely awake, I stumbled into the bathroom, lifted the seat, then, for reasons we can only call stupid, decided I was too sleepy to stand. So I sat down and fell into the toilet. Shocked by the ass splashdown, I leaped up, slammed my head against the door, stumbled backwards, ripped the phone off the wall - yes, I have a phone in there - then stuck the landing with one foot in the magazine basket and the other in the toilet. The next morning I considered using my nocturnal mishap in a sitcom, but decided against it because I didn't think anyone would believe it.

<< >>

CLP - Vanity Card 473

:lol: Turns out after Mom and Big Bang Theory, Chuck Lorre throws in weird personal stories as a flash at the end of credits,

Just a funny thing I noticed on regular prime time tv.

So I was watching Big bang theory and then the tv sitcom Mom came on after it. At the end of the show they rolled the credits, and said to stay tuned for whatever show was coming on next etc etc.....At the end of credits it flashed Chuck Lorre Productions, but a really long paragraph, I couldn't read it that fast because it was just a flash. But this word stuck out at me "bladder" and I was thinking wtf kind of disclaimer is this ? So I rewound it and paused it to read it:

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #473

The other night I woke up at three in the morning with a powerful urge to, how can I say this delicately... void my bladder. Barely awake, I stumbled into the bathroom, lifted the seat, then, for reasons we can only call stupid, decided I was too sleepy to stand. So I sat down and fell into the toilet. Shocked by the ass splashdown, I leaped up, slammed my head against the door, stumbled backwards, ripped the phone off the wall - yes, I have a phone in there - then stuck the landing with one foot in the magazine basket and the other in the toilet. The next morning I considered using my nocturnal mishap in a sitcom, but decided against it because I didn't think anyone would believe it.

<< >>

CLP - Vanity Card 473

:lol: Turns out after Mom and Big Bang Theory, Chuck Lorre throws in weird personal stories as a flash at the end of credits,

Just a funny thing I noticed on regular prime time tv.

Have the first 4 seasons of Big Bang on dvd and those paragraphs are included (and actually readable if ya hit pause.) Think they're on "Dharma and Greg" too.

Forum List

Back