Something seems off to me, with these drop-outs

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Their timing is so suspect. Instead of waiting until the Vote in a few days -> they drop out now?

My question is: WHY?

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares?

Something is fishy with the way this all works.

I know doing it this way pisses people off, but suck it up :lol:

Their timing is so suspect. Instead of waiting until the Vote in a few days -> they drop out now?

My question is: WHY? MONEY

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there. more than likely, mittens has offered to cover his debt for him dropping and show of support.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares? ditto

It's common place, just not common knowledge. I actually just learned about this a few months back on O'Riely.

why are you asking us? Call them and ask them whydonchya?

did I ask you a question, willow?

am I a member of this board asshole? Who the hell do you think here can answer such a stupid question? Oh I see,, you just want to start a new conspiracy theory? you're in the wrong forum. asswipe.

It's asking for people's insight. I do realize you don't have any, which is why I wasn't asking you, Willow. Thanks for trolling me though, pat your back if ya can reach it.

I know doing it this way pisses people off, but suck it up :lol:

My question is: WHY? MONEY

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there. more than likely, mittens has offered to cover his debt for him dropping and show of support.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares? ditto

It's common place, just not common knowledge. I actually just learned about this a few months back on O'Riely.

It doesn't "piss me off" dude.

am I a member of this board asshole? Who the hell do you think here can answer such a stupid question? Oh I see,, you just want to start a new conspiracy theory? you're in the wrong forum. asswipe.

It's asking for people's insight. I do realize you don't have any, which is why I wasn't asking you, Willow. Thanks for trolling me though, pat your back if ya can reach it.

:lmao:

The only reason I can see to drop out this close to a primary is to throw support to a particular candidate as both candidates did. Perhaps they felt strongly against or for another candidate and knew their own campaign was going to end right after the next primary. If they wanted some effect in the result, that is the only way to get it, as little as that would be.

My question is: WHY?

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares?

May be 'kinda' off topic, but why are all the primaries held in states nobody cares about 1st?

New Hampshire, Iowa..... really??

The Voters of Virginia are being disenfranchised..... and the media is backing Romney, AGAIN.

My vote is for Santorum if TEXAS was voting now... there is another problem. The Dems here in Tx are fighting the redistricting, which is a consequence of voting. So who knows if and when we will even get to vote for a candidate before next November :doubt:

As it stands today..... any one of the Rep. candidates are infinitely better then Obama.

He stinks on ice!

What's fishy is that the R's are trotting out a bunch of retards to face off against one of the most incompetent presidents that we've ever had.

I agree with this, though it's inflammatory and people hate to hear it. There's so many people out there who wouldn't have been such deeply flawed candidates, and it makes ya wonder why we got what we got.

I believe it has to do with candidates facing reality....and candidates being offered admion positions by the frontrunners.

SC is important for 3 candidates...and I am sure there is back room deals going on for endorsements....

Romeny wins...he will likely get the nomination
Santorum wins, it will bring him in line with the frontrunners
Newt wins, it will be a virtual tie with Romeny and Newt.

Huntsman and Perry had no shot and they knew it.

My guess is that Huntsman was offered a position in Romenys administration if he were to win....quite possibly VP

And my guess is Perry will be looking at something like Director of Homeland security with whomever he endorses...if that candidate wins.

Thats my thinking.

What's fishy is that the R's are trotting out a bunch of retards to face off against one of the most incompetent presidents that we've ever had.

I agree with this, though it's inflammatory and people hate to hear it. There's so many people out there who wouldn't have been such deeply flawed candidates, and it makes ya wonder why we got what we got.

my thinking on this?

Most truly viable candidates knew a run for the WH against Obama would be a long shot..

So they are waiting until 2016.

I believe it has to do with candidates facing reality....and candidates being offered admion positions by the frontrunners.

SC is important for 3 candidates...and I am sure there is back room deals going on for endorsements....

Romeny wins...he will likely get the nomination
Santorum wins, it will bring him in line with the frontrunners
Newt wins, it will be a virtual tie with Romeny and Newt.

Huntsman and Perry had no shot and they knew it.

My guess is that Huntsman was offered a position in Romenys administration if he were to win....quite possibly VP

And my guess is Perry will be looking at something like Director of Homeland security with whomever he endorses...if that candidate wins.

Thats my thinking.

They knew before this week that they had no shot to win it.

how can anybody have insight into a candidates decision unless they are a member of the decision making team.. boy you grew up stamped with stupid didn't ya?

my thinking on this?

Most truly viable candidates knew a run for the WH against Obama would be a long shot..

So they are waiting until 2016.

yea prolly

Forum List

Back