Something new from the country of idiots

They have no food? No ammo? Must be deadly experts as they are taking over Bakhmut nevertheless.
Don't tell me, tell Prigozhin. He's the one crying for ammo every week on his telegram channel.

I was merely suggesting that the Russian tri-color, instead of the Wagner PMC flag on the T-34 monument "trophy pic" might have been more to Shoigu's liking.

That, and maybe stop calling him a traitor, lol.

Don't tell me, tell Prigozhin. He's the one crying for ammo every week on his telegram channel.

I was merely suggesting that the Russian tri-color, instead of the Wagner PMC flag on the T-34 monument "trophy pic" might have been more to Shoigu's liking.

That, and maybe stop calling him a traitor, lol.
Prigozhin stressed he didn´t see Shoigu in Bakhmut. Russia´s flag will fly over Bakhmut soon enough, I guess.

Prigozhin stressed he didn´t see Shoigu in Bakhmut.
I think what he said was the MoD has cut the phone lines and won't even talk to his people.

His latest video, he says the situation is "foggy" and they better stop bickering as they have about 2 weeks before the AFU goes on the offensive.

Shoigu and Gerasimov appear content to let Wagner expend itself in Bakhmut...
Russia´s flag will fly over Bakhmut soon enough, I guess.
It's possible, but they do appear stalled out at the moment...

I think what he said was the MoD has cut the phone lines and won't even talk to his people.
I rather think he means Shoigu has no idea what Wagner needs and questions his competence.

His latest video, he says the situation is "foggy" and they better stop bickering as they have about 2 weeks before the AFU goes on the offensive.
He also said he is recruiting 30.000 new fighters till may.

Shoigu and Gerasimov appear content to let Wagner expend itself in Bakhmut...
That is what they are paying for.

It's possible, but they do appear stalled out at the moment...
I don´t know. Maybe they are preparing for the counter.offensive.

Forum List

Back