something different.

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
Has anyone ever tried this? Here's how it works. I'm going to start a story. It will be one paragraph in length. Someone else will add to this story; also a single paragraph. I've seen some pretty funny results with this.

Please note: do NOT quote the previous post. Just reply in the text box below the previous post. This will make it easier to follow. Thank you. Now. On to the story.

I was losing it. Several nights without sleep were taking their toll. It was only a matter of time before I made a mistake. I could hear them searching for me. I could understand their anger. After all, I did steal their most holy relic. The...

Has anyone ever tried this? Here's how it works. I'm going to start a story. It will be one paragraph in length. Someone else will add to this story; also a single paragraph. I've seen some pretty funny results with this.

Please note: do NOT quote the previous post. Just reply in the text box below the previous post. This will make it easier to follow. Thank you. Now. On to the story.

I was losing it. Several nights without sleep were taking their toll. It was only a matter of time before I made a mistake. I could hear them searching for me. I could understand their anger. After all, I did steal their most holy relic. The...
..mummified penis of a tranny, who lived 10,000 years ago, according to the renown research division of LGBT, and proves without a doubt that LGBT was already a recognized authority in the matters of fudge packing and similarly noble occupations.

Forum List

Back