Someone Was Asking About Islamic Sites

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  2. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Or here's a fun video from another islamic site that show their kiddies playing. It is not graphic or bloody, but if it doesn't bother you I don't know what to say..........

http://www.shareeah.org/VIDEO0009.AVI

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sick. The Palis do this with their children too, pretend suicide bombing is such an educational experience you know....:rolleyes:

4. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Religion of peace eh? I can't look at it anymore. Time to unplug the computer for awhile, so my blood will cool off.

We as a nation are in serious trouble. 1.3 billion muslims out there and not a 1 has seriously rebuked this thinking. As NewGuy says, the end times are indeed near. Instead of spending the last days arguing about memos, torture, impeachments, fatwas and right wing vs left wing, I am going to shove my head up my ass and wait for the world to get serious about the threat it is facing. We're oh so worried about being politically correct it will kill us. I can't go on reading this stuff without ending up in jail. No mas, mi amigos. Life is way too short. This is totally totally insane. It's been nice chatting with you all, I'll check in again sometime. Fight the good fight.

JIHADTHIS

5. lilcountriegal

lilcountriegal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    What an excellent post Jihad. I just finished reading some of the comments. All I can do is shake my head and chant "wow". Too bad the IPs werent listed as location so I knew exactly how close these people were to me and my family.

6. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I get out of hand myself for the same reason.

The end times are not only near, they have begun. Clearly, by scripture, they have begun.

This can mean minutes until the very end, it could mean centuries.

The reality by any rational thought, though, is we have only a few decades. The end times, though, does not mean the end of the world, but difficult times. Incredibly difficult for Christians until removed from the problem by rapture, but difficult for non-believers as well. There will be suffering beyond what any have known in Germany and on a broader scale.

How should we deal?

As Christians, we are told to keep looking to Jesus for strength until His return to take us away.

As non-believers, the only REAL thing you can do is become a believer.

If one choses not to, or if one choses to focus on the material things, (as I often do), then there is only one answer:

Take up the mantle provided by our forefathers and follow the Christian ethic and morals to carry freedom, liberty, and shine the light of truth wherever it is required.

If this means exposing Islam, so be it.

If this means educating others about our Constitution, so be it.

If this means defending to the death what is right, so be it.

Times are changing, evil is overwhelming, and the end IS truly near.

Its time to quit sitting on the side lines and go to work.

Wyatt Earp: "You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?" -Tombstone (1993)

7. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    Great! Thanks for the info. I actually registered on the site and am going to attempt to talk with some of these people. Not sure I will get anywhere as the moderate person on the site (who appears to be Iraqi, living outside of Iraq, but is muslim) has been slammed down even though his positions are quite tenable. It's interesting to note that when he cites a particular stance (I assume the quron or similar source) no one really responds directly to the authority. Rather they keep ranting on how is with the "enemy." Amazing, a year ago they cheered our arrival, not they call us "enemy."

A real eye opener.

8. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    For those that have viewed the vile responses from the islamic site that Kathianne threaded, this will floor you:

This is copied directly from the "Welcome new members" section on the Islamic forum.
    ______
    Would like to welcome all our new members!
    Insha'Allah you will like it here. You are joining one of the friendliest international forums on the web. IF secret of success lies in: its members!
    This place shines with lots of kind, friendly and lovely brothers and sisters, as you insha'Allah will soon discover for yourself!
    This community mainly focuses on the right and true path, the most wonderful religion: Islam.
    ______

These are some direct quotes from "kind, friendly, loving brothers.":

(about Korean who was beheaded)
    So, therefore, he deserves death. What the heck was he doing in my country? helping my enemy. What does he get? death.

Actually...I'm glad he's dead
    _______

To be fair, there were posts that countered the above viewpoints, however, those posts appeared to be in the minority.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

:clap: :clap:

:dance:

"You make me feel like dancin!"

10. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0