Some people say

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
That Ron Paul wins all the time because his supporters flood the polls. I dont agree with that. I think its a lie, and I think its spin.

Truth is it doesnt matter if its true, or if he has strong popular support. Every candidate has the same opportunity to 'flood the polls'.

I see little difference between a candidate with lots of money buying lots of air time and commercial time. In both situations all candidates have an even and fair shot at being the winner.

So think about that the next time you, or someone around you pops off with that kind of ignorant drivel.

I would love it for some of the corporate liberals around here try to defend this accusation, but I suspect they will just hide. When your head is in the sand none can see you!

That Ron Paul wins all the time because his supporters flood the polls. I dont agree with that. I think its a lie, and I think its spin.

Truth is it doesnt matter if its true, or if he has strong popular support. Every candidate has the same opportunity to 'flood the polls'.

This is true but the supporters of other candidates aren't a bunch of lunatic pot smokers, sitting in front of computers in their moms' basements.

This is true but the supporters of other candidates aren't a bunch of lunatic pot smokers, sitting in front of computers in their moms' basements.

Agian I dont believe it, but even if it is true so what?? The whole point of voting is that everyone voice has equal merit to someone else.

Is there a link for that, or is it just drivel?

Is there a link for that, or is it just drivel?

I'm personally familiar with many of them. They all became Republicans when RP ran in 2008. I have looked up their voting records. I am "friends" with many of them on Facebook. I have researched their websites and blogs.

They have been involved in a planned strategy to try to take over the Republican Party.

I was involved in defeating them in my county.

You can make most online polls produce the results you want.

Their tac

Forum List

Back