Some of Abraham Lincoln's crimes

I bet you even say you are a Republican. Keep your Jew hate to yourself Klangirl.
Jews were the biggest slave traders in the Americans. They literally dominated the Sugar trade and later the Cotton trade. You big pussy. It seems Jews hated blacks, or maybe it was just business? When a white does it = racism, when a Jew does it = Jew hate. You fucking lying scum piece of shit excrement.

Jews were the biggest slave traders in the Americans. They literally dominated the Sugar trade and later the Cotton trade. You big pussy. It seems Jews hated blacks, or maybe it was just business? When a white does it = racism, when a Jew does it = Jew hate. You fucking lying scum piece of shit excrement.
Ok Jew hater. Keep your Jew hate to yourself buck toothed cracker. Tell me again how you are Republican.

And yet.......today's trump lovers are talking CIVIL WAR, depending on the Outcome/Treatment/ of such a character named DJT.

If DJT wasn't such a LIAR and Cult Leader, this talk of a 2024-2025 Civil War wouldn't be an issue.
Your boy Trump is the root of all Current CIVIL WAR talk.

Do you want another Civil War Robert W ?

Abe was in place to avoid the Civil war. Had he avoided it, 630,000 Americans would not have died such awful deaths.
Same can be said about djt. Trump is leading us into ANOTHER avoidable Civil War.
Damned few in this country love Donald Trump. Even fewer love Biden and even his cult does not claim to love him. The poor shit seems to lack people who love him. Except he loves little girls.

Talk of a Civil war about Trump is news to me. And I hear a lot. It would be interesting if you would supply proof. It is up to you.

Only Southern crackers who have no lives whatsoever, care. His only fault is that he did not hang the government and all officers of the CSA.
So you distance yourself from Abe Lincoln. Very interesting. So you believe he should have been even a better killer? Amazing.

And yet.......today's trump lovers are talking CIVIL WAR, depending on the Outcome/Treatment/ of such a character named DJT.

If DJT wasn't such a LIAR and Cult Leader, this talk of a 2024-2025 Civil War wouldn't be an issue.
Your boy Trump is the root of all Current CIVIL WAR talk.

Do you want another Civil War Robert W ?

Abe was in place to avoid the Civil war. Had he avoided it, 630,000 Americans would not have died such awful deaths.
Same can be said about djt. Trump is leading us into ANOTHER avoidable Civil War.
Wrong place to discuss that. Say, an idea. Create a topic and go at Trump.

Damned few in this country love Donald Trump.
That's NOT what your fellow RWI's say about the polls.
Do you need me to post links to RWI's saying trump is leading in ALL Polls, including the Battle Ground States?
And How trump is gaining on Hispanic Voters and Black Voters, and Young Voters?

Are you going to deny this ^^^^ because I can certainly post the Quotes from your Fellow RWI's.

Your Call.

It is not so much he is a target, but of course I understand your remark, it is to be honest about Abe and his presidency.
Talk of a Civil war about Trump is news to me. And I hear a lot. It would be interesting if you would supply proof. It is up to you.

Wrong place to discuss that. Say, an idea. Create a topic and go at Trump.
Do you, Robert W , wish a Civil War?
Tucker asked Trump this Question.......Why did Tucker ask trump about Civil War?

Civil War Part II

You want it,,,,,, I certainly Don't.
I can't even imagine HOW it would Proceed.
You got thoughts?
Where will it come from? At the moment, I see no signs of an American driven civil war.

Where will it come from? At the moment, I see no signs of an American driven civil war.
Great.

But you know there are posters, here on USMB, that want Civil War. Right?
Not sure how they would achieve this Civil War, besides Shooting Neighbors.
But some are calling for it.

Just do a search on USMB, and discover the truth of RWI's wishing Civil War.
Shall I perform the search for you Robert W ?

Forum List

Back