Some Liberal/Ignorant Inbred I Had Lunch With Today

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Was telling us how John Kerry was a "Medal of Honor" recipient. Dear God, I was doing everything I could to pre-empt choking on my French Dip. Jesus Christ - the coward put himself in for a BS and a couple of PHs after shooting himself - killing some kid by shooting himself in the back while fleeing.

What a hero.

Medal of Honor?

My ass.

Medal of "Hanoi Jane Dishonor" - you fucking elitist bitch.

These fucking non-serving Libberhoids wouldn't know the difference between a MOH and a sea-service ribbon.

Fucking idiots.

The other folks in the swift boats with Kerry have stated that Kerry did, in fact, perform those duties IAW with awards.

Warrior 102 is nothing more that a replica of the drunken officer, late a Rear Admiral, who had been after Kerry for almost forty years because Kerry had beat the shit out of him in an Officer Club brawl.

No need for further rebuttal of such nonsense. Unsubscribe.

Warbler is right about one thing...Kerry did not earn nor receive the Medal of Honor. That being said....if he had, it would have been doubly interesting to watch the Swiftboaters try to take him down.

The other folks in the swift boats with Kerry have stated that Kerry did, in fact, perform those duties IAW with awards.

Warrior 102 is nothing more that a replica of the drunken officer, late a Rear Admiral, who had been after Kerry for almost forty years because Kerry had beat the shit out of him in an Officer Club brawl.

He was precisely the type of snot-nosed elitist bitch JO we would have thrown overboard, asshole.
Perhaps if you ever had the nuts to serve - you'd comprehend.

Go suck a dick

He was precisely the type of snot-nosed elitist bitch JO we would have thrown overboard, asshole.
Perhaps if you ever had the nuts to serve - you'd comprehend.

Go suck a dick

Oh dear.....not again. :doubt:

Actually the swiftboat ads tell a diffferent story. I think I will believe them over John Kerry.

Actually the swiftboat ads tell a diffferent story. I think I will believe them over John Kerry.

You are free to believe anythng you want. I'll bet you don't believe in science and also think that Gore claimed to have invented the Internet.

Forum List

Back