Some GOP suggestions for Speaker of the House

So how come none of these right wingers are coming up with a new speaker? Do they even know what the speaker does?

So how come none of these right wingers are coming up with a new speaker? Do they even know what the speaker does?

Yes, the Speaker of this bunch of morons MUST wear tea bags as part of the desired apparel.

Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Ted Cruz
Grover Norquist
Matt McLaughlin
Anne Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Scott Lively
Mitt Romney

I think any of these people would make a House Speaker no one would ever forget.
You forgot Dennis Hastert.

Good list

I'm thinking Wayne LaPierre

The NRA owns the House anyway

This is exciting. Ryan doesn't want it because it will doom any Presidential aspirations, thangod, that he has but theres no one else as rw cray cray as him who can get the votes. He's an ultimate Washington-Insider. Arrived as a intern and been at the trough ever since.

What??? No Hannity, No Beck, No Murdoch???? Let's get Toto to pull that curtain.
I added Hannity. Murdoch wasn't born here and Beck is out of favor for calling the crazies crazy.
Beck is out of favor for calling the crazies crazy.
Letting the cat out of the bag puts you on the road to exile...see Congressman McCarthy...
Hillary Clinton claimed a penchant for telling the truth is spreading across the Republican Party | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And it has left the bag and is gone for good.

What??? No Hannity, No Beck, No Murdoch???? Let's get Toto to pull that curtain.
I added Hannity. Murdoch wasn't born here and Beck is out of favor for calling the crazies crazy.
Beck is out of favor for calling the crazies crazy.
Letting the cat out of the bag puts you on the road to exile...see Congressman McCarthy...
Hillary Clinton claimed a penchant for telling the truth is spreading across the Republican Party | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And it has left the bag and is gone for good.
Getting the lies out in the open can be cathartic.
"Confess your sins my son"

They still haven't gotten a speaker to represent the Teapubs?

Once Boehner fully vacates his post (maybe not for another year) and since their "job" is to do NOTHING, the republican caucus can just hang a few tea bags on the speaker's office door and not have anyone in there except for the cleaning crew.

They still haven't gotten a speaker to represent the Teapubs?

Once Boehner fully vacates his post (maybe not for another year) and since their "job" is to do NOTHING, the republican caucus can just hang a few tea bags on the speaker's office door and not have anyone in there except for the cleaning crew.
True. Easy *cough* "job" for Teapubs. Democrats actually get things done when they occupy that position.

Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Ted Cruz
Grover Norquist
Matt McLaughlin
Anne Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Scott Lively
Mitt Romney

I think any of these people would make a House Speaker no one would ever forget.
How come no fags on your list? Let's add your name.
Fags?
Um, Republicans don't mind the, uh, "fags" as long as they are closeted and married Republicans.

Guys with small penises like calling people fags and queers because they are just so small headed.

Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Ted Cruz
Grover Norquist
Matt McLaughlin
Anne Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Scott Lively
Mitt Romney

Fags?
Um, Republicans don't mind the, uh, "fags" as long as they are closeted and married Republicans.

Guys with small penises like calling people fags and queers because they are just so small headed.
Worse, they are the very same guys who think gays find them irresistible and become outraged when they find out that's not the truth.

Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Ted Cruz
Grover Norquist
Matt McLaughlin
Anne Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Scott Lively
Mitt Romney

Fags?

That doesn't explain all your gagging lasr night...

Forum List

Back