Solutions anyone?

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
I enjoy voicing my opinion on issues, but this year I believe I will spend more time on looking for solutions that are proven to solve situations this country faces today. It seems as though when suggestions are made on both sides of the isle they use data that is not applicable to today very unique situations. The world economy being tied together closer, social issues seeing a much greater divide. Corruption within our government not being addressed and constitutional rights being violated at a rate never seen before. Finger pointing about who is responsible for the mess is of no concern. We need to stop the abuse, address the problems and protect the rights of all people.

The most difficult of all issues is in my opinion is a self policing government and business community. We must have jobs today. Millions of them. I wish the business community would justify why they are not helping their own country as the excuse that the uncertainty of the business atmosphere is stopping them. All the candidates state that business is risk and having record profits seems as though they can afford to roll the dice on the people who inhabit this country with them.

Does anyone know of a site where people can share positive ideas on getting our country on track again without making political statements. If I have an idea and you know it will not work, perhaps discussing how it can be made to work or a better idea is much more productive that being called terrible names due to my lack of knowledge. I know it will be up to us, the common man to solve and implement solutions. Forget the government, banks and big business. They like it just the way it is.

Well. I think their is a Yeehaw group of psychics trying to mentally direct an asteroid to strike Capital Hill while in full session.
Other than that ? Take up knitting, it's far more productive.

I enjoy voicing my opinion on issues, but this year I believe I will spend more time on looking for solutions that are proven to solve situations this country faces today. It seems as though when suggestions are made on both sides of the isle they use data that is not applicable to today very unique situations. The world economy being tied together closer, social issues seeing a much greater divide. Corruption within our government not being addressed and constitutional rights being violated at a rate never seen before. Finger pointing about who is responsible for the mess is of no concern. We need to stop the abuse, address the problems and protect the rights of all people.

The most difficult of all issues is in my opinion is a self policing government and business community. We must have jobs today. Millions of them. I wish the business community would justify why they are not helping their own country as the excuse that the uncertainty of the business atmosphere is stopping them. All the candidates state that business is risk and having record profits seems as though they can afford to roll the dice on the people who inhabit this country with them.

Does anyone know of a site where people can share positive ideas on getting our country on track again without making political statements. If I have an idea and you know it will not work, perhaps discussing how it can be made to work or a better idea is much more productive that being called terrible names due to my lack of knowledge. I know it will be up to us, the common man to solve and implement solutions. Forget the government, banks and big business. They like it just the way it is.

:eusa_eh: You're looking for PROVEN solutions to today's 'very unique situations'?

The answers are simple but they're not 'proven'. They won't be proven until someone shows up with the stones to employ them without the usual favoritism.

Fair and simple taxes, a budget that's balanced by law, transparency in all things politics, and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all - it just takes the political will and leadership to stand up to favoritism, especially towards those who can most afford to pay for it.

enema.jpg

Proven solutions = Capitalism

The only thing proven to work. The thing that allows people to become multibillionaires by the time they are 20. The thing that allows one to better one's own lot in life. Yes, some people still fall through the cracks. But, in general, it is the only thing that works or will work.

Forum List

Back