Soldiers burned bibles in Afghanistan...

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Long before the pastor decided to burn Korans.

Did anyone protest this?

Soldiers were forced to burn the bibles to quiet fears that they would attempt to convert Muslims in Afghanistan.

Burn the fucking Korans. Nothing we do will appease these zealots, so lets just meet them head on, fight them however we need to to rid the world of this filth, and move on.

Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan - CNN.com

Military personnel threw away, and ultimately burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in the two most common Afghan languages amid concern they would be used to try to convert Afghans, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday.

Did anyone protest this?

Soldiers were forced to burn the bibles to quiet fears that they would attempt to convert Muslims in Afghanistan.

Burn the fucking Korans. Nothing we do will appease these zealots, so lets just meet them head on, fight them however we need to to rid the world of this filth, and move on.

Military personnel threw away, and ultimately burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in the two most common Afghan languages amid concern they would be used to try to convert Afghans, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday.

What minister or Iman publicized this weeks ahead so we would learn of it?

Did anyone protest this?

you are comparing apples to sour apples

it seems that the military merely burned these bibles because they didn't know what else to do with them

while our christian friends in florida are burning the koran as a political statement.

I recommend that in the future you contact the military and tell them that you would be happy to take possession of any bibles that they don't know what to do with. I'm sure arrangements can be made.

• Banned
It doesn't matter, it's not apples to oranges at all.

Imagine if Christians sent out death threats, as our peaceful friends the Muslims have.

Fuck them. Burn the korans. It's their right. It's private property, just like the proposed mosque is on private property. I wasn't for it, but the more I think of it, the more I think it's A-Ok.

Did anyone protest this?

you are comparing apples to sour apples

it seems that the military merely burned these bibles because they didn't know what else to do with them

while our christian friends in florida are burning the koran as a political statement.

I recommend that in the future you contact the military and tell them that you would be happy to take possession of any bibles that they don't know what to do with. I'm sure arrangements can be made.

And this is the type of morons you want to run your life? Are you using that as an example? The government did not know what to do with them?

Heres a suggest muslims sympthizer. They could have sent tem back from where they came.

It doesn't matter, it's not apples to oranges at all.

Imagine if Christians sent out death threats, as our peaceful friends the Muslims have.

Fuck them. Burn the korans. It's their right. It's private property, just like the proposed mosque is on private property. I wasn't for it, but the more I think of it, the more I think it's A-Ok.

I agree. It was okay to burn the Bibles as that was their right and it is okay for the kook pastor to burn the Koran.
But it is apples and oranges. The Korans the kook pastor is burning were NOT sent by religous folks in Afghanistan.
He bought them HIMSELF to burn. Their existence here did not harm him in any way and no one was attempting to convert him.

Forum List

Back