Soldier: Obama not U.S. born, can't send me to Afghanistan

Should that alleged attorney be worried?

It looks like we won already and not just on any day, on Bastille day « Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

What does it mean? It’s proof that we have a totally illegitimate commander in chief and they will cave in each and every situation. It means that from now on any member of the military, who doesn’t like any order , needs to call Dr. Taitz, ESQ and state that he doesn’t want to follow the order, a legal action will be initiated based on Obama’s illegitimacy in office and the military will cave in. It means that for the sake of covering up for Obama and fraud perpetrated, top brass of the US military is willing to undermine integrity of the military. This has to stop.

-------
18 USC § 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally

(a) Whoever, with intent to interfere with, impair, or influence the loyalty, morale, or discipline of the military or naval forces of the United States:
(1) advises, counsels, urges, or in any manner causes or attempts to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty by any member of the military or naval forces of the United States; or (2) distributes or attempts to distribute any written or printed matter which advises, counsels, or urges insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty by any member of the military or naval forces of the United States—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

For that matter, perhaps the good major could be charged under that statute...

Taitz is too stupid to realize the ramifications of her actions. Now she's pissed the DOD off.

I think she should be worried. Using your law license to try and undermine good military order and discipline is pretty damned stupid.

She's also too stupid to realize the difference between the Army pulling Cook's orders due to the fact that he volunteered under false pretenses, and everyone else.

I am going to laugh my ass off if she tries this crap again with a soldier who has been involuntarily mobilized.

She will too.

That's Orly Taitz for you. There are just some things you don't learn with an online law degree.

ROFLMNAO.... that's hilarious.

FIRST, that legislation is based upon WHAT? It's based upon the understanding that the powers that be are LEGITIMATE... and thus where such is IN QUESTION, the legislation is MOOT!

Second, this simply demonstrates WHY IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR THE CinC to NOT BE SITTING UPON QUESTIONABLE LEGITIMACY.

Which could all readily be resolved by the BOY King simply tendering an ACTUAL ORIGINAL BIRTH CERT!

LOL... Sorry sport, to have failed, he would have to have not received orders, which gave him the standing to file the suit... By you're own description, the purpose was to gather the means by which to file... so... given that he received orders which gave him standing to file the suit, by every objective measure, he succeeded.

Of course he was going to get orders, he volunteered for the deployment. He then promptly sued the Army over the orders he volunteered for. The Army, understandibly said, "what the hell?" and lifted them.

That was due to Cook's gaining commander, the SOCOM CG, directly requesting that his orders be lifted. SOCOM obviously doesn't want morons downrange in the combat zone.

On top of all that, Cook also worked for SOCOM as a contractor and got fired for this stunt.

Cook also filed to be a CO, which is an automatic ground to have your clearance lifted. So now he is losing his TS clearance, which means he can't be an O-4 and get another job.

So let's recap:
No deployment.
Fired.
Suit gets tossed.
No hope for future employment.

Tell me again how cook succeeded?

Hey... good for you, that tends to indicate that you didn't question the authenticity of the CinC under which you served... but HEY! ... you want to know another piece of irrelevance? It's hot on the sun... (see how that kind of thing just doesn't add much to the discussion; but serves to distract from the point... thus is to be avoided?)

Fair enough. You'll at least understand where I am coming from if I think that O-4s who pull this nonsense are giant pieces of shit.

This guy is a scumbag who used the United States Military to further his own Political Agenda. Cook should get an dishonorable discharge and thrown out of the Military. Or better yet, make his ass go serve.

Forum List

Back