Soldier in Pink Boxers Rushes to Defend His Unit

I've seen others caught in even more embarrassing situations. I think this is great stuff!

HOOAH! to SPC Boyd!

article-1181998-04F2CA94000005DC-719_634x348.jpg

they said "i love ny" call them gay now....they were probably a gift from his girl....i think he is sixy....nothing like body armour from the waist up

I may be showing my lack of knowledge of the military, but don't troops on the front line wear military issued garb?

I can understand the flip flops...they are comfortable to wear after a day in boots.

But pink boxers? What about camoflaged boxers?

I may be showing my lack of knowledge of the military, but don't troops on the front line wear military issued garb?

I can understand the flip flops...they are comfortable to wear after a day in boots.

Camoflaged boxers!!! Nah. When nature calls you need to find your dick quickly.

Funnily enough, my girlfriend went shopping for some camoflaged boxers last week. Couldn't find any.

:lol:

You get issue underwear only in boot camp and those are white boxers (in the Marines, anyway). After that, your drawers are your own choice.

I can't really imagine being in a position in the field to get caught without my utility trousers, or wearing a red t-shirt, but without knowing the exact particulars of their position, I really can't say too much about it other than regardless those particulars, he did the exact correct thing.

Wow, are you serious?

This guy is getting kudos for doing his job?

Thank the media. I don't see him standing there with a sign that says "Look at me". It's more entertaining than giving him kudos.

So the SecDef put some positive spin on the story? You one of those can't can't stand good news, positive spin or entertainment just for the sake of it?

Wow, are you serious?

Thank the media. I don't see him standing there with a sign that says "Look at me". It's more entertaining than giving him kudos.

So the SecDef put some positive spin on the story? You one of those can't can't stand good news, positive spin or entertainment just for the sake of it?

Baseless assumptions are fun aren't they? Moron.

For the record, I come from a military family. I've had family members serve in both World Wars and Vietnam. A couple have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I'm pro-military through and through.

But for you to think that you had me pegged because of two comments, makes you...well...an idiot.

Though I see the entertainment value, I just dont see why everyone thinks this guy is something special. He did his job, what he was trained to do.

Wow, are you serious?

For the record, I come from a military family. I've had family members serve in both World Wars and Vietnam. A couple have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I'm pro-military through and through.

But for you to think that you had me pegged because of two comments, makes you...well...an idiot.

Though I see the entertainment value, I just dont see why everyone thinks this guy is something special. He did his job, what he was trained to do.

You are just TOO easy. I assumed NOTHING. I asked. When you get done wiping THAT egg off your face, if you want to try and play with me, you better trying loading your fucking weapon first.

You are exactly correct. He did his job. The entertainment value is that he was prepared to engage in combat in his pink skivvy shorts.

Now if you want to discuss why people might think his doing his job is something special, look around you at the society we live that seems to be chock full of people who work harder trying to get out of work than if they just went ahead and did it. It's a sad commentary on the times we live in that people would think someone is special just doing what they are supposed to.

You are just TOO easy. I assumed NOTHING. I asked. When you get done wiping THAT egg off your face, if you want to try and play with me, you better trying loading your fucking weapon first.

You are exactly correct. He did his job. The entertainment value is that he was prepared to engage in combat in his pink skivvy shorts.

Now if you want to discuss why people might think his doing his job is something special, look around you at the society we live that seems to be chock full of people who work harder trying to get out of work than if they just went ahead and did it. It's a sad commentary on the times we live in that people would think someone is special just doing what they are supposed to.

Sorry dude, because you put a ? on your assumptions doesnt mean they are anything but. I'm willing to bet that thats the first thing to pop into your mind after reading my post. Lets see how intelectually honest you are on this.

Agree with the rest of your post.

So who thinks he's anything special, other than for being caught well and truly wearing pink undies? The whole story accepts the funny side of it and if you can't see that Gate's statement was totally tongue in cheek, then you need a humour transplant.

In fact, Gates said he wants to meet the soldier and shake his hand the next time he visits Afghanistan.

"Any soldier who goes into battle against the Taliban in pink boxers and flip-flops has a special kind of courage," Gates said in remarks prepared for a speech in New York.

"I can only wonder about the impact on the Taliban. Just imagine seeing that: a guy in pink boxers and flip-flops has you in his cross-hairs. What an incredible innovation in psychological warfare," he said.

The special kind of courage referred to is the fact that he wore PINK underpants in a combat zone, and got caught with his pants down. Nothing more.

Last edited:

So who thinks he's anything special, other than for being caught well and truly wearing pink undies? The whole story accepts the funny side of it and if you can't see that Gate's statement was totally tongue in cheek, then you need a humour transplant.

In fact, Gates said he wants to meet the soldier and shake his hand the next time he visits Afghanistan.

"Any soldier who goes into battle against the Taliban in pink boxers and flip-flops has a special kind of courage," Gates said in remarks prepared for a speech in New York.

"I can only wonder about the impact on the Taliban. Just imagine seeing that: a guy in pink boxers and flip-flops has you in his cross-hairs. What an incredible innovation in psychological warfare," he said.

The special kind of courage referred to is the fact that he wore PINK underpants in a combat zone, and got caught with his pants down. Nothing more.

Since you've either missed the post, or have reading comprehension problems, let me refer you to Post #15.

Since you've either missed the post, or have reading comprehension problems, let me refer you to Post #15.

Arrogant SOB aren't you sonny! Why not go forth and multiply.

Forum List

Back