Solar Power pays off for enterprising Palestinians.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The use of the terminology and phrasing "Palestine Exception to Free Speech" is dangerously close to disinformation --- and is clearly intended to incite the emotions of the patriot.

I saw this in the "Law and Justice" Group and the Discussion of the same title (Post #1: The Palestine Exception to Free Speech). I was going to contribute my two-cents, but find myself in a dilemma. My oratory skills don't actually reach that far to give justice to the intrinsic topics of:

• Speech meant to promote ostracize one culture over another for political gain (hate speech vs free speech);
• Speech promoting civil discontent, trending against the established order --- gradually rising to subversion;
• Exploiting the "notion of inciting by words or writings disaffection towards the state or constituted authority, intended or calculated to provoke a false justification of violence, civil disobedience or hatred in the general public, against a group of persons (with a different ethnic persuasion) for political purposes;"
These actions and this form of speech intended to exploit the people and to create domestic division, hatred, contempt or to excite disaffection is difficult for someone like myself to bring together and demonstrate just how dangerous it is.

can you provide details on the SHUT DOWN OF FREE SPEECH?
The Palestine Exception to Free Speech
(COMMENT)

But I don't see that there is any attack on the rights of "free speech" in the US; and I don't see any particular selective enforcement against the Palestinian-American community. What I do find interesting is that Palestinians advocate the intentional and direct targeting of civilians (including women, children, old and/or infirm), and turns around and tell us what a bad people Americans are for encouraging Israel to affecting in-flight safety, to prevent the seizure of an aircraft or to attempt to do control a commercial aircraft. I find it relatively disturbing that the Palestinians would kidnap and Murder teenagers and then complain when Israel takes such measures to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects.

The entire discussion on Propaganda is tough to say the least. But there is a strategy.

Most Respectfully,
R
Where do you get all that? I didn't see any of that in my thread.

Phoenall, P F Tinmore, et al,

It is not about what (this or that document, treaty, resolution, law or convention) said or what they didn't say (ie: where it says this or that). This is about what will unroll into the future. The UN is all about securing and maintaining the peace. Failing in securing the peace, it attempts to contain and mitigate the spread of the hostile conflict.

Where does it say that there was no nation of Palestine?
Where does it say that there was, as other LoN treaties state that there was never any nation of Palestine.
(COMMENT)

You don't list all the possible countries that could not be created or were not established; hell, that would be an infinite list. If you are thinking in explicit terms, you state clearly and in detail, with no confusion or room for error and doubt. The use of generalized concepts and languages, implied though not plainly expressed, is a way of giving options and alternatives without being committed to a specific requirements. For each ambiguous concept, there is the political latitude to re-shape the outcomes as is necessary to achieve the political or diplomatic objectives.

(DELIBERATE CONFUSION)

There is an indeterminate flip-flop (one of many) by the Arab Palestinian, that they choose to vacillate over, depending on what they see is being to their best advantage. One of the key goals of the pro-Palestinian movement is to plant the seed that Article 22 (or some related authority) explicitly creates a Palestinian State, as opposed to the passing the Title and Rights relinquished to the Allied Powers which established the post-War Successor Government under the appointed Mandatory.

Most Respectfully,
R
It is Israel who confuses the issue. For the first 50 years after the creation of Israel, Israel held the dominant narrative in the media and the halls of governments. They used this time to spread misinformation about the conflict.

The conflict is really quite simple. But now that the truth is getting out Israel is desperately trying to shut down free speech.

So your only source is an islamonazi group , so you have been caught LYING again.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The use of the terminology and phrasing "Palestine Exception to Free Speech" is dangerously close to disinformation --- and is clearly intended to incite the emotions of the patriot.

I saw this in the "Law and Justice" Group and the Discussion of the same title (Post #1: The Palestine Exception to Free Speech). I was going to contribute my two-cents, but find myself in a dilemma. My oratory skills don't actually reach that far to give justice to the intrinsic topics of:

• Speech meant to promote ostracize one culture over another for political gain (hate speech vs free speech);
• Speech promoting civil discontent, trending against the established order --- gradually rising to subversion;
• Exploiting the "notion of inciting by words or writings disaffection towards the state or constituted authority, intended or calculated to provoke a false justification of violence, civil disobedience or hatred in the general public, against a group of persons (with a different ethnic persuasion) for political purposes;"
These actions and this form of speech intended to exploit the people and to create domestic division, hatred, contempt or to excite disaffection is difficult for someone like myself to bring together and demonstrate just how dangerous it is.

(COMMENT)

But I don't see that there is any attack on the rights of "free speech" in the US; and I don't see any particular selective enforcement against the Palestinian-American community. What I do find interesting is that Palestinians advocate the intentional and direct targeting of civilians (including women, children, old and/or infirm), and turns around and tell us what a bad people Americans are for encouraging Israel to affecting in-flight safety, to prevent the seizure of an aircraft or to attempt to do control a commercial aircraft. I find it relatively disturbing that the Palestinians would kidnap and Murder teenagers and then complain when Israel takes such measures to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects.

The entire discussion on Propaganda is tough to say the least. But there is a strategy.

Most Respectfully,
R
Where do you get all that? I didn't see any of that in my thread.

From your link, or did you just post it blind after your imam handed you a piece of paper.

Forum List

Back