"Social Programs"

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Social programs many are designed from their very conception ARE designed to INSTILL GUILT. They ARE designed to shift blame and fault to millions of tax payers.

You have welfare for those to lazy to keep their clothes on and start having children because those people are to lazy to practice ethics and morals.

Then you have section 8 housing when that group of lazy "breeders" continue to build their "families" based simply on the fact they once again were to lazy to get that FREE education and to avoid drinking and drugging.

This open willingness to be lazy knows no one lone race but IS a mindset of your basic democrat. And that mindset HAS birthed an ENTIRE generation of the gimmie gimmie crowd.

You saw the apex of the "gimmie gimmie" crowd just a little over a year ago with OWS or as I call them the "Flea baggers" The proud arm of thee democrat supported group that crapped on police cars or urinated in streets. Sold drugs in the open and had NO RAPE zones.

MLK never needed a NO RAPE zone at his protests now did he? The Tea Party never needed a NO RAPE zone at their protests now did they? But according to liberal media the Tea Party was EVIL and the Flea Baggers were out to save us.
From what?

They wanted excused from their school debts they were LOANED money for and wasted on degrees like "liberal arts". How DOES wasting my money help me? How does writing off that waste of money help me?

I'm kind of a libertarian when it comes to wants and money. You want it? Fine but spend your own money. YOU borrow money YOU need to re-pay it. Just as a side question what part of a liberal arts degree builds a house? Or plumbs it or wires it?

Four years of time and MY money WASTED on someone who cannot pound a nail or square a foundation? How can I expect that group to build a house let alone a nation?

A liberal arts degree, a trained thinker. NOT a doer a thinker. Who NEVER thought of how to make money and never thought of what skill they would need only what skills OTHERS would need.

And all the while those democrats those flea baggers those liberal art degreed thinkers spit on doer's as uneducated uninformed fools and treat them as such.
Democrats designed social programs to instill guilt and punish the VERY people who built this country.

There WAS a time when the "poor" KNEW staying away from drugs or drinking and just working WOULD get them ahead. THEN democrats came along with their better idea. We now see the TRUE RESULT of that plan AND it's thinking.

Short video.

And yet they go ape shit if you mention needing a free ID to help prevent voter fraud. Go figure.....

Social programs many are designed from their very conception ARE designed to INSTILL GUILT. They ARE designed to shift blame and fault to millions of tax payers.

You have welfare for those to lazy to keep their clothes on and start having children because those people are to lazy to practice ethics and morals.

Then you have section 8 housing when that group of lazy "breeders" continue to build their "families" based simply on the fact they once again were to lazy to get that FREE education and to avoid drinking and drugging.

This open willingness to be lazy knows no one lone race but IS a mindset of your basic democrat. And that mindset HAS birthed an ENTIRE generation of the gimmie gimmie crowd.

You saw the apex of the "gimmie gimmie" crowd just a little over a year ago with OWS or as I call them the "Flea baggers" The proud arm of thee democrat supported group that crapped on police cars or urinated in streets. Sold drugs in the open and had NO RAPE zones.

MLK never needed a NO RAPE zone at his protests now did he? The Tea Party never needed a NO RAPE zone at their protests now did they? But according to liberal media the Tea Party was EVIL and the Flea Baggers were out to save us.
From what?

They wanted excused from their school debts they were LOANED money for and wasted on degrees like "liberal arts". How DOES wasting my money help me? How does writing off that waste of money help me?

I'm kind of a libertarian when it comes to wants and money. You want it? Fine but spend your own money. YOU borrow money YOU need to re-pay it. Just as a side question what part of a liberal arts degree builds a house? Or plumbs it or wires it?

Four years of time and MY money WASTED on someone who cannot pound a nail or square a foundation? How can I expect that group to build a house let alone a nation?

A liberal arts degree, a trained thinker. NOT a doer a thinker. Who NEVER thought of how to make money and never thought of what skill they would need only what skills OTHERS would need.

And all the while those democrats those flea baggers those liberal art degreed thinkers spit on doer's as uneducated uninformed fools and treat them as such.
Democrats designed social programs to instill guilt and punish the VERY people who built this country.

There WAS a time when the "poor" KNEW staying away from drugs or drinking and just working WOULD get them ahead. THEN democrats came along with their better idea. We now see the TRUE RESULT of that plan AND it's thinking.

Short video.

grammar-nazi-meme-pic-grammar-meme-image-spelling-meme-images-Favim.com-1031042.jpg

Sounds like a person that never went to college....

• Banned

I went for a skill NOT an idea. I had the idea BEFORE I ever got there.

I had the skill before I ever went to college to get a piece of paper saying i had the skill...yet that does not allow one to have extremely poor grammar and a rambling run-on paragraph extolling imbibed ideals...

Siete

Apparently you missed my post where a Lib actually admitted it happens and offered proof earlier, then tried to downplay it.

We haven't seen him since

Siete

Apparently you missed my post where a Lib actually admitted it happens and offered proof earlier, then tried to downplay it.

apparently I don't pay any more attention to libs than I do RW's when it comes down to voter fraud that never happens ...

if you put all the voter fraud in one basket, it MIGHT change the outcome of a dog catcher election in North Dakota,

yaaaaawn

I had the skill before I ever went to college to get a piece of paper saying i had the skill...yet that does not allow one to have extremely poor grammar and a rambling run-on paragraph extolling imbibed ideals...
IF you can find a rule against it then flag it.
Otherwise pull your pants up and run along.

Siete

apparently I don't pay any more attention to libs than I do RW's when it comes down to voter fraud that never happens ...

if you put all the voter fraud in one basket, it MIGHT change the outcome of a dog catcher election in North Dakota,

yaaaaawn
That depends on how you count voter fraud. Remember ALL those ballots cast by our military overseas thrown out?
I say THEY were defrauded by government. Obama government to the tune of about 200k in votes.

From what?

Short video.

grammar-nazi-meme-pic-grammar-meme-image-spelling-meme-images-Favim.com-1031042.jpg

It's just "to" much, isn't it?

Personally, I don't know of anyone who has a liberal arts degree. Everyone I know has math and science degrees, master degrees, and a few PhDs. Some have no degrees at all and have jobs fixing cars, owning small businesses. Some are teachers, a few lawyers, and some help people like you who have anger management problems.

Siete

yaaaaawn
Siete

yaaaaawn[/QUOTE]
That depends on how you count voter fraud. Remember ALL those ballots cast by our military overseas thrown out?
I say THEY were defrauded by government. Obama government to the tune of about 200k in votes.
[/QUOTE]

Why don't you post that link or simply STFU? In the time it took you to write that drivel you could have posted corroborating proof of your statement.

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn.....Another lazy right winger.

It probably boils down to the procedure used to get a voter ID. If the system is similar to the old South and their procedures forget it.

Forum List

Back