So, you want to boycott Israel...

It ain't so.
Israel is killing civilians as part of its belligerent occupation of Palestine.
In case you didn't notice, every two or three years Israel finds an excuse to test their weapons in Gaza. They do that because Hamas is not Hezbollah. Expect a big arms bazaar to be held in the Holy Land as soon as the killer Jews perfect their wares.
Oh, shut up, you stupid son of a bitch.
Don't shoot, D'Man.
I can take a hint.
:D
You haven't before.

hamas fires over 1000 8 TO 10FT LONG rockets WITH UP TO 400 LB WARHEADS into ISRAEL!!! CAN'T SHOOT STRAIGHT GANG OF TERRORISTS!!! TINK ISRAEL KICKS THEIR BUTTS AS THE TERRORISTS HIDE BEHIND SCHOOLS AND HOMES!!= COWARDS WITH FACE MASKS!!!

It ain't so.
In case you didn't notice, every two or three years Israel finds an excuse to test their weapons in Gaza. They do that because Hamas is not Hezbollah. Expect a big arms bazaar to be held in the Holy Land as soon as the killer Jews perfect their wares.
Oh, shut up, you stupid son of a bitch.
Don't shoot, D'Man.
I can take a hint.
:D

Israel is being shot at and firing back at the area the shots came from. If your roof is being used to fire rockets or mortars, don't you think you would want to get away in case your roof is targeted by the other side?
If someone in your building was committing a crime, don't you expect the building might be raided by the police?
Groups like hamas and IJ are not supposed to be armed and carrying out a war against their neighbor. Israel has not the right but the obligation to bring the terror of the rocket fire to and end, a permanent end.

Hamas launches rockets, Israel does nothing
Hamas launches more rockets, Israel does nothing
Hamas launches more rockets, Israel bombs a Hamas facility
Hamas launches more rockets, Israel bombs another Hamas facility
" " " " " " "
Hamas launches dozens of rockets daily, Israel finally commits to a full scale attack and deluded terrorist supporting lefties like George start whining.

Fuck you and all the other lefties who want Israel to sit and do nothing while rockets rain down on her civilians :)

I say go in and take them out. But quit whining. Its almost as if the jews like being victims. Go kill them. Wipe them out.

And whoever is left, give them their own country so they don't have to deal with you guys anymore.

" " " " " " "
Hamas launches dozens of rockets daily, Israel finally commits to a full scale attack and deluded terrorist supporting lefties like George start whining.

Fuck you and all the other lefties who want Israel to sit and do nothing while rockets rain down on her civilians :)

I say go in and take them out. But quit whining. Its almost as if the jews like being victims. Go kill them. Wipe them out.

And whoever is left, give them their own country so they don't have to deal with you guys anymore.

Who's whining...
Amity
GeorgePhillip
BilloJewHater
SunniMan
You
Other Arab Apologists

I don't see any Jews or non-Jew haters whining here.
I see them saying to kick some terrorist ass.

" " " " " " "

It is not Israel's place to give them a country, that is like saying ISRAEL owns the world and can give the Palestinians the land. They already have the land they just need to follow the rules laid down in the UN resolutions and negotiate a just and lasting peace and mutual borders.

Krupp made excellent steel:

"The German newspaper Frankfurter Zeitung has published figures showing that a handful of German industrialists who financed Chancellor Adolf Hitler’s rise to power are the chief beneficiaries, together with Economics Dictator Hermann Goering, of confiscation of Jewish enterprises.

"The newspaper asserts that virtually all confiscated Jewish property fell into the hands of the richest German industrialists, namely, Krupp, Kirdorf, Stinnes, Klockner, Mannesmann, Friedrich Flick, Otto Wolf and Goering

Industrialists Who Backed Hitler Got Seized Jewish Property, Nazi Paper Reveals | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Jews produce economic gains in Palestine by following principles similar to those the Krupps employed during WWII

It's called Capitalism
:eusa_pray:

Stop lying George.

Capitalism: The voluntary, uncoerced exchange of value for value among free people.

Q: Is pointing a gun at someone and taking what they have by force a form of Capitalism?

A: Bo - despite what lying fuck Communists might say, that is theft. Please note that Communists always take by force with the threat of whip and gun always present.

Q: Are well connected looters using corrupt government to pass laws and force people to buy their product against their will, Capitalism?

A: No, that is Obamunism; a form of fascism. The threat of force by government agents with guns, rather than the offer of value is the catalyst for the transaction.

They also make some fantastic machine tooling. It's used all over the US and the world.
So pretty much everything you use in life,whether it's a pair of shoes or an automobile...you can more then likely thank Iscar.
So just remember Jew haters...theirs a little bit of Jewish in pretty much every manufactured item in your life.
Krupp made excellent steel:

"The German newspaper Frankfurter Zeitung has published figures showing that a handful of German industrialists who financed Chancellor Adolf Hitler’s rise to power are the chief beneficiaries, together with Economics Dictator Hermann Goering, of confiscation of Jewish enterprises.

"The newspaper asserts that virtually all confiscated Jewish property fell into the hands of the richest German industrialists, namely, Krupp, Kirdorf, Stinnes, Klockner, Mannesmann, Friedrich Flick, Otto Wolf and Goering

Industrialists Who Backed Hitler Got Seized Jewish Property, Nazi Paper Reveals | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Jews produce economic gains in Palestine by following principles similar to those the Krupps employed during WWII

It's called Capitalism
:eusa_pray:
What technology have Jews stolen from Palestinians?

George will have to scamper off to Alternet or Stormfront to get the official JOOOOOOO hating answer...

Those Germans are great engineers. Can't argue with that.
But I find it hard to believe that the palestinians have any tech what so ever that would be useful to anyone but a caveman.
Palestinians find it difficult to study when greedy Jews come knocking on their roofs.
I heard your argument in the 1960s about Blacks in Mississippi.
Are you racist?

The race card? In this context? Seriously? The fall back tactic of the liberal....
I dont recall any argument about blacks in Mississippi. Care to post it?

A Nazi JOOOOOOO hater like George playing the race card is just surreal. Welcome to the CommonDreams era of Nazism...

So no actual link to Israel and the Jews apart from the one in your fantasy world

By the way the arabs evicted were done so legally under the then customary International laws. You see they could have been shot as enemy combatants instead seeing as they were hostile internal enemies.
Really?
Prove it.
Then prove how Jew terrorists who resorted to ethnic cleansing became entitled to keep the homes, businesses, and bank accounts they had stolen.

Not that Herr George really cares about the Arabs, but they make perfect pawns for him in his fight against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews. Those Arabs who actually owned their own property and businesses didn't flee from Israel, but stayed and they and/or their descendents are citizens of Israel. I wonder if Herr George realizes that the Jews who had to leave the other Middle East Countries were the ones who had plenty of assets and property, and were happy to escape with the shirts on their backs. In fact, if Herr George could get away from his computer for a while, he will find loads of Iranian Jews right here in Los Angeles who had to flee after the crazy Ayatollahs came to power, and they can tell him about all they had to leave behind in Iran. At least the Iranians who came here with practically nothing, whatever their religion is, were able by dint of hard work to make successes of their lives in America and didn't depend on subsidized housing.

Sally, I understand why you refer to George as you do, I really do. But George is Iranian, not German. An American educated Iranian, with an agenda to destroy the JOOOOOOZZZZZZ.

Israel is using weapons to kill their enemies?
Tell me it ain't so?
It ain't so.

You poor Muzzie Beasts, you only occupy 99.9998% of the Middle East land mass. It's UNFAIR that the greedy JOOOOOOZZZZZ have .0002%. You'll fight until all are dead to take that tiny sliver, Allah Akbar.

Allah Akbar, that translates to "the petty demon Allah is a pile of shit," right?

Silly Bonobo, you mindless monkey. The area that the Ottomans called Palestine was comprised of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Israel.

The Arabs got 90% of the land in Palestine with Jordan an Syria, Lebanon was given to the Christians, though the Muzzie Beasts murdered them and took it. Only a tiny spot was given to the JOOOOZZZZ.

But NO FAIR, because not ONE GRAIN of sand can be controlled by the Kafir. Amirite monkey boi?

Palestinians find it difficult to study when greedy Jews come knocking on their roofs.
I heard your argument in the 1960s about Blacks in Mississippi.
Are you racist?

The race card? In this context? Seriously? The fall back tactic of the liberal....
I dont recall any argument about blacks in Mississippi. Care to post it?

A Nazi JOOOOOOO hater like George playing the race card is just surreal. Welcome to the CommonDreams era of Nazism...

pwsign37.gif

Forum List

Back