so ya think the gop is gonna lower your taxes?

i have always claimed zero.....you contend it all levels out when you file...people who withhold too much pay a penalty already (if i am not mistaken) so you are either loaning or borrowing under our tax system....i try to break even each year...

Well let me take what I said back.
Republican did lower the tax rate for state income tax this year they haven't done away with it yet but lowered the rate.

As even the quickest review of my posting history will demonstrate I am even more unforgiving of GOPers than I am of Dems. Some mistake this as tacit support of the Dems, when, in fact, I dispise hypocrits and liars.

A scorpion and a frog are trying to cross a stream. The frog offers the scorpion a ride in return for not being stung. The scorpion agrees. Once on the other side the scorpion stings the frog. The frog asks "why, after bringing you safely across and in spite of your promise, would you sting me?". The scorpion replied "I am a scorpion, it is what I do".

We are the frogs, politicians (of every stripe) are scorpions.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20131218/NEWS01/312180036/

Sounds kind of like the legislature has created a tax lawyer and accountancy full employment law rather than simplifying and lowering the burden on people.

As even the quickest review of my posting history will demonstrate I am even more unforgiving of GOPers than I am of Dems. Some mistake this as tacit support of the Dems, when, in fact, I dispise hypocrits and liars.

A scorpion and a frog are trying to cross a stream. The frog offers the scorpion a ride in return for not being stung. The scorpion agrees. Once on the other side the scorpion stings the frog. The frog asks "why, after bringing you safely across and in spite of your promise, would you sting me?". The scorpion replied "I am a scorpion, it is what I do".

We are the frogs, politicians (of every stripe) are scorpions.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20131218/NEWS01/312180036/

Sounds kind of like the legislature has created a tax lawyer and accountancy full employment law rather than simplifying and lowering the burden on people.
It's not perfect, and it takes time to undo what 140 years of democratic control has done too this state.

hmmm i can mention fucking unicorns ....doesnt make it so? the w/s article said you have to consult the cpa's....booth is right in that aspect

i have always claimed zero.....you contend it all levels out when you file...people who withhold too much pay a penalty already (if i am not mistaken) so you are either loaning or borrowing under our tax system....i try to break even each year...

It will stop people from owing at the end of the year and not paying what they owe.

it will? how will it do that? i just dont see it the way you are seeing it....

someone tell eagle that when he went off on me being a conservative...he just showed his ignorance

you must forgive me....i got my new red ph flyers yesterday...when i go retro i go retro.....i knew they werent good for much....they are just terrible shoes....my ankles are killing me....so i am grumpy and ready to read....go for it!

it will? how will it do that? i just dont see it the way you are seeing it....

someone tell eagle that when he went off on me being a conservative...he just showed his ignorance

Can you quote the post you are commenting about?I see you'll do it some times and others you will not.

If you claim married and 9 no taxes will come out of your check and the end of the year if you don't have the 9 deductions you'll end up owing. I know or have worked with people who have done this and owe and do not pay it. three four five years until they get a notice from the state.

okay we are posting in two threads....

i dispute the lower taxes claim but realize we wont know till 2015

now i really dispute the year claim and the claims you can collect by just applying on line...but hell at this point i am not sure which thread we are on

okay we are posting in two threads....

i dispute the lower taxes claim but realize we wont know till 2015

now i really dispute the year claim and the claims you can collect by just applying on line...but hell at this point i am not sure which thread we are on

You might dispute it, but it's true.
Call them
Claims
1099 Inquiry
Phone : 1-919-707-1237
DES NC Individual Services: Contact DES
It might have changed back since they lowered the benefit time.

Forum List

Back