So Why Does Christine Want Kavanaugh No Where In Sight When She Speaks?,Good Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:cul2: :CryingCow: :no_text11: Well for us conservatives, it's pretty obvious, right?
What is Miss Ford afraid of? Would it be the "Facial Reactions Of Kava" as she explains what happened that night? We have all seen reactions of people when someone in front of them tells an obvious lie. Maybe Christine also worries if Kava and his attorney will just start laughing about three/four minutes into her account of what happened that day/night.
:poop:
But we are all sure that Kava wont mind giving his rebuttal right in front of the Ford Team.
Yes? He probably can't wait to make the Ford Team look like Mickey & Mini Mouse & half of the cast of Sesame Street in the end.
:iyfyus.jpg:

maybe miss ford is much like Hillary and will need to pee pee every ten minutes when being grilled by a bunch of evil white racists

i wonder if Al Franken will be allowed to listen to Christine Ford

So not only is a person guilty until proven innocent by Democrats, but facing your accuser is off the table.

Believe-the-Women-Meme-Mocking-Democrats-1024x576.jpeg

So let me get this straight : she is a strong, brave woman, who will likely have an attack of The Vapors if the person she is slandering is in the same room when she tels her lies.

Is that about it?

:cul2: :CryingCow: :no_text11: Well for us conservatives, it's pretty obvious, right?
What is Miss Ford afraid of? Would it be the "Facial Reactions Of Kava" as she explains what happened that night? We have all seen reactions of people when someone in front of them tells an obvious lie. Maybe Christine also worries if Kava and his attorney will just start laughing about three/four minutes into her account of what happened that day/night.
:poop:
But we are all sure that Kava wont mind giving his rebuttal right in front of the Ford Team.
Yes? He probably can't wait to make the Ford Team look like Mickey & Mini Mouse & half of the cast of Sesame Street in the end.
:iyfyus.jpg:
I am so happy you have no emotional problems in your life. One thing is for sure, She is justified in not wanting that person in view when she recounts what happened as it would bring it all back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back