So Who are the Racists?

It's not a few ppl, if it was, then racism would not have lasted this long. And those people feelings and thoughts matter because white people feelings and thoughts are backed up by militarized system of white supremacy.
You’re just gonna call everybody a racist until you get what you want like a toddler lol

You’re just gonna call everybody a racist until you get what you want like a toddler lol
You don't bring out the tanks and people in camo tooled up to the back teeth for toddlers let's be clear on that.

1644177546773.png

So don’t act like one.. why is his hair so nasty? Cut that shit show some respect
Meanwhile white people can attack cops, fight cops, disobey orders but cops guns never seem to work.

But an unarmed black man in dreads with his hands up ? Deserves to die. Only o white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

Meanwhile whites can attack cops, fight cops, disobey orders but cops guns never seem to work.

More whites are killed cops.. Even though Black people come in contact with cops more than whites.. Stop making excuses for your bad decisions

AZrailwhale
They gave their side of the story. They cried racism after harassing two white, male students who were doing nothing more aggressive than sitting and studying.

Well that's what they said but I question everything a white person claims and says in regards to black ppl.
That's what the video shows and what the impartial witnesses said. There were a lot more people of all races there than the two white guys and the two black girls. The girls are on the video stating that whites have no business in the center and that's why they attacked them.

More whites are killed cops.. Even though Black people come in contact with cops more than whites.. Stop making excuses for your bad decisions
How many of those whites killed by cops are unarmed ? When we talk about police killings we are talking about unarmed people.

How many of those whites killed by cops are unarmed ? When we talk about police killings we are talking about unarmed people.
Many Did you watch the video of the white guy in a hotel for. For 30 minutes commanded to get in certain positions and the cop open up fire on his ass.. killed him

Many Did you watch the video of the white guy in a hotel for. For 30 minutes commanded to get in certain positions and the cop open up fire on his ass.. killed him
OK. Show me examples of unarmed white kids getting killed by police and the police getting off with it ?

OK. Show me examples of unarmed white kids getting killed by police ?
41% of ppl arrested with deadly weapons is a black man. So of course unarmed blacks will be more likely to get shot they are more likely to shoot a cop

So don’t act like one.. why is his hair so nasty?
What does this man's hair have to do with anything? Perhaps you have some preconceived notion that his hair, which you see as nasty, means something negative about his character?

41% of ppl arrested with deadly weapons is a black man. So of course unarmed blacks will be more likely to get shot they are more likely to shoot a cop
Show me examples of unarmed white kids getting killed by police and the police getting off with it ?

In fact I'll make it easier for you

Show me examples of unarmed white people (Adult ot kid) getting killed by police and the police getting off with it ?
Stop blaming whites on your reactions to cops in violent ways .

In fact I'll make it easier for you

Show me examples of unarmed white people (Adult ot kid) getting killed by police and the police getting off with it ?
How many black men are shot and killed during domestic violence situation? Which is extremely high in a black community unfortunately

Forum List

Back