So when representives from 190 countries come together on an agreement on climate change...

Common sense suggests we prepare for climate change and reduce the volume of pollutants / chemicals and chemical compounds released into the air, water and soil.
based on what? What do you experience that makes your common sense make such a statement? Name one thing.

Lead in gasoline

btw, I edited the post above by replacing "chemicals" with "elements" after proof reading my original post.

"Water Pollution from Coal includes negative health and environmental effects from the mining, processing, burning, and waste storage of coal, including acid mine drainage, thermal pollution from coal plants, acid rain, and contamination of groundwater, streams, rivers, and seas from heavy metals, mercury, and other toxins and pollutants found in coal ash, coal sludge, and coal waste."

Water pollution from coal - SourceWatch

Those problems are all virtually nonexistent. They have all been controlled.

"Thermal pollution?" You really think that's a major problem? You're an idiot.

a. You're a liar
b. An idiot is defined by your posts, not mine.

Common sense suggests we prepare for climate change and reduce the volume of pollutants / chemicals and chemical compounds released into the air, water and soil.
based on what? What do you experience that makes your common sense make such a statement? Name one thing.

Lead in gasoline

btw, I edited the post above by replacing "chemicals" with "elements" after proof reading my original post.

"Water Pollution from Coal includes negative health and environmental effects from the mining, processing, burning, and waste storage of coal, including acid mine drainage, thermal pollution from coal plants, acid rain, and contamination of groundwater, streams, rivers, and seas from heavy metals, mercury, and other toxins and pollutants found in coal ash, coal sludge, and coal waste."

a. You're a liar
this post says otherwise.

Lead in gasoline

a. You're a liar

Which post?

The idiot claims the problems noted in mine "are virtually nonexistent". They have been mitigated by Government Regulators, but nonexistent isn't in the realm of possibility.

Lead in gasoline

a. You're a liar

Which post?

The idiot claims the problems noted in mine "are virtually nonexistent". They have been mitigated by Government Regulators, but nonexistent isn't in the realm of possibility.
what was so difficult to understand with my post? I stated your post....a, b. What was difficult to understand there? Are you truly that dumb of libturd that you can't even comprehend?

Lead in gasoline

a. You're a liar
Which post?

Lighting a match causes "thermal pollution." Is that a problem that needs to be addressed? Obviously not. All your so-called "problems" are of the same nature: indistinguishable from zero.

Lead in gasoline

a. You're a liar

Which post?

what was so difficult to understand with my post? I stated your post....a, b. What was difficult to understand there? Are you truly that dumb of libturd that you can't even comprehend?

Apparently, It didn't cross my mind that anyone takes bripat seriously. The guys a dope, and that you do is a sign of a serious mental deficiency.

a. You're a liar

Which post?

Apparently, It didn't cross my mind that anyone takes bripat seriously. The guys a dope, and that you do is a sign of a serious mental deficiency.
treat someone like an ass you most likely will get the same response back. libturd types are the ones who can't seem to exist in a public forum without some condescending message to people who think differently. A very unbecoming trait that grows on a person.

a. You're a liar

Which post?

You calling anyone a dope is the ultimate irony. Whenever you are asked to defend the idiocies you post, you always run away. Not only are you stupid, you're also a coward.

a. You're a liar

Which post?

treat someone like an ass you most likely will get the same response back. libturd types are the ones who can't seem to exist in a public forum without some condescending message to people who think differently. A very unbecoming trait that grows on a person.

I gave up trying to reason with leftwing morons almost a decade ago. They aren't interested in logic and facts. All they can do is regurgitate talking points and insult their critics. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in the mud.

Which post?

I gave up trying to reason with leftwing morons almost a decade ago. They aren't interested in logic and facts. All they can do is regurgitate talking points and insult their critics. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in the mud.
I do daily. It's too easy sometimes. They can't stop themselves from posting up stupid.

change.jpg

Forum List

Back