So what will the dems do when Trump is impeached, not convicted, and wins

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
reelection in the EC?

will they double down on unpopular progressive ideas of Medicare for All and free college for anyone who manages to matriculate out of HS?

Will they run an octogenarian

OP, you better tell us HOW Dems would be able to impeach the president. Otherwise your thread name sounds like "If my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa".

OP, you better tell us HOW Dems would be able to impeach the president. Otherwise your thread name sounds like "If my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa".

1. The dems will impeach Trump
2. The senate will acquit Trump
3. Trump will win re-election in November

The OP is asking how can the democrats become relevant in 2024. What magic policies can they trot out to beat the GOP in 2024?
The short answer is nothing they can promise will overcome peace and prosperity.

If the GOP screws things up and the $23T Debt and interest on the Debt explode creating a national emergency, that might be enough to vote the GOP out and give the democrats another term, like when dumb and dumber (Bush/Cheney) fucked up the economy in 2008 and Obama won.

The problem is in their minds this scenario is unfathomable

while I suspect Pelosi may get enough swing district Ds to get impeachment through the house even though the senate will not convict. Going after the D leadership for promoting sedition and soliciting perjury could go 24/7 as a result of this inept stupidity.

reelection in the EC?

will they double down on unpopular progressive ideas of Medicare for All and free college for anyone who manages to matriculate out of HS?

Will they run an octogenarian

They will side with Trump when he introduces his Universal Healthcare plan.

In that scenario, democrats will burn this country to the ground.

If they can't rule this country with an iron fist and steal all out money...they will burn it all!

They are already setting up for this scenario with schiff saying the 2020 elections are already invalid.

The MSM will rile up antifa with garbage like "OBAMA WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE HE IS BLACK" then they'll declare Trump cheated in the 2020 election and the violence will ensue.

This shit is already backfiring big time. They're losing independents and minorities by the droves.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
upload_2019-12-10_16-1-40.png

This shit is already backfiring big time. They're losing independents and minorities by the droves.

View attachment 294196

People lie to pollsters, I know I do. You didn't learn a thing in 2016, did ya?

View attachment 294196

Here is a reminder how to take polls in 2020

There is no evidence to suggest that polls are being swayed one way or the other because of people lying to them en masse. That's largely a political urban legend just like the whole conservatives don't respond to polls nonsense.

View attachment 294196
I violated the rules with a thread an no link, but I didn't really see a link that "fit" my thinking. When I made the thread I'd been wondering what Trump's polls were like with impeachment being the "big story." There's a dearth of data for battleground states Wis, Mich, Pa, NC, Fl.

But looking at the averages for more or less mainstream polls - economist, reuters, gallup - I think there's a positive trend for Trump.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

He's dead in urban and suburban areas. I haven't seen any ga polls, but it may be the Atl suburbs are pretty right leaning.

but on issues like jobs and trade … it's not bad for him. There's no new war. And the dems just aren't locked in on HC and education.

I violated the rules with a thread an no link, but I didn't really see a link that "fit" my thinking.

It's an opinion thread. You don't need a link

When I made the thread I'd been wondering what Trump's polls were like with impeachment being the "big story." There's a dearth of data for battleground states Wis, Mich, Pa, NC, Fl.

But looking at the averages for more or less mainstream polls - economist, reuters, gallup - I think there's a positive trend for Trump.

Emerson put a poll today for Iowa. Trump is leading Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Buttigieg. His lead with Biden and Sanders has increased since October. It's the same with Warren, and his lead over Buttigieg has shrunk to just one point. It had been four.

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Forum List

Back