So What Ever Happened To,"There's A Lot Of Smoke","We Are Closing In On The Russians !!!" ?

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation

What meeting and what aides are you referring to, Winger?

I assume you are just playing stupid

Numerous Trump "aides" have been accused of having meetings with Russians, Winger...I would like to know which ones you were referring to so I can show how those meetings do not constitute "collusion"! So be specific so I can answer your "simple question"!

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

You going to try to tell me all that high end talent was concerned with adoptions?

You've named a bunch of Trump "aides" that had contact with people from Russia. None of them have EVER been shown to be engaged in collusion. EVER!!!

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton took in millions of dollars in contributions from foreign governments through the Clinton Foundation and then used money from that foundation to pay part of the salaries of her campaign staff. That's totally against the law that you're accusing Donald Trump of breaking!

Clinton Foundation?

Republicans have controlled Congress for six years. They combed over the records of the Clinton Foundation looking for anything remotely illegal...........they came up with exactly......Nothing

Numerous Trump "aides" have been accused of having meetings with Russians, Winger...I would like to know which ones you were referring to so I can show how those meetings do not constitute "collusion"! So be specific so I can answer your "simple question"!

So many to choose from. Well since every one of them lied about having any meetings at all. Take your pick. :)

So many to choose from yet you can't name one? How pathetic was THAT answer, Hutch!

What do you think the FBI has on Manafort?

Bet it is a lot more than a bunch of unpaid parking tickets

I'll bet it's not.

Hard to get a no-knock search warrant on a bunch of parking tickets
No it isn't.

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

You going to try to tell me all that high end talent was concerned with adoptions?

You've named a bunch of Trump "aides" that had contact with people from Russia. None of them have EVER been shown to be engaged in collusion. EVER!!!

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton took in millions of dollars in contributions from foreign governments through the Clinton Foundation and then used money from that foundation to pay part of the salaries of her campaign staff. That's totally against the law that you're accusing Donald Trump of breaking!

Clinton Foundation?

Republicans have controlled Congress for six years. They combed over the records of the Clinton Foundation looking for anything remotely illegal...........they came up with exactly......Nothing

Wrong, douche bag, they have come up with abundant evidence.

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

Clinton Foundation?

Wrong, douche bag, they have come up with abundant evidence.

That's odd Fingerboy

Why haven't they prosecuted

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

Clinton Foundation?

Did the Clinton Foundation accept millions in foreign donations? Did the Clinton Foundation pay salaries to people who worked on the Clinton campaign? The fact that the Obama Justice Department wouldn't investigate the liberal front runner to be the next President isn't proof nothing illegal took place...IT'S PROOF HOW CORRUPT THE OBAMA JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WAS UNDER ERIC HOLDER AND JESSICA LYNCH!

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

Clinton Foundation?

Did the Clinton Foundation accept millions in foreign donations? Did the Clinton Foundation pay salaries to people who worked on the Clinton campaign? The fact that the Obama Justice Department wouldn't investigate the liberal front runner to be the next President isn't proof nothing illegal took place...IT'S PROOF HOW CORRUPT THE OBAMA JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WAS UNDER ERIC HOLDER AND JESSICA LYNCH!

Seems Republicans in Congress would have loved to prosecute the Clintons for illegal activities of the Clinton Foundation. Yet they found nothing even remotely illegal

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

Clinton Foundation?

Seems Republicans in Congress would have loved to prosecute the Clintons for illegal activities of the Clinton Foundation. Yet they found nothing even remotely illegal

So you're admitting that the Clinton Foundation hasn't been investigated? Despite the obvious influence peddling that was going on there by foreign governments? Despite the use of the Foundation to "sweeten" the salaries of Clinton campaign staffers? You can't find anything illegal when the Justice Department refuses to investigate.

OK

Manafort
Flynn
Lil Donnie
Jared Kushner
Roger Stone

Clinton Foundation?

So you're admitting that the Clinton Foundation hasn't been investigated? Despite the obvious influence peddling that was going on there by foreign governments? Despite the use of the Foundation to "sweeten" the salaries of Clinton campaign staffers? You can't find anything illegal when the Justice Department refuses to investigate.

Clean as a whistle

Clinton Foundation?

Clean as a whistle
Yeah...clean as Barry Bonds!

What cracks me up and totally validates my contentions that we live in a banana republic is this whole deep state "Russia did it" narrative. Neocons like Mueller that was a major player in the 9/11/01 false flag event and was despised by the leftard clown posse is suddenly their hero......you can't make this shit up. Brownshirt tactics against Manafort even after he complied with all, documentation asked of him tells me that this is nothing but a big time fishing expedition.

What is even more telling is that the revelations of the dastardly deeds revealed by Wikileaks as it pertains to the way that the DNC commie faction does business speaks volumes to me. Fast and Furious? Covered up and the investigation stonewalled.........Lois Lerner and the IRS scandal? Given a free pass.....the house and senate being "bugged" by the NSA? No biggie. Indefinite detention and the suspension of habeus corpus by the jug eared mulatto with the NDA Act that he signed off on while everyone was enjoying the holidays in 2013? Nary a word from the leftard clown posse.

Leftards here are always scratching their heads as to why they are not respected nor taken seriously.........that alone should tell you just how utterly fucking stupid that they are and devoid of even a modicum of common sense.

Forum List

Back