So tell us that Slate magazine is right wing as they say rape allegation against clinton is credible

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....even the left wing defenders of clinton have to admit that Juanita Broaderick's claim that bill clinton raped her is credible......

Juanita Broaddrick’s Rape Allegations Are Credible. Her Attacks on Hillary Clinton Are Not.

To be clear, I’ve always found Broaddrick’s claims about Bill Clinton credible, though only the two of them know the truth. Five people say she told them about the assault right after it allegedly happened. She denied the rape in a 1997 affidavit filed with Paula Jones’ lawyers but changed her story the next year, when she was interviewed by the FBI in the course of Kenneth Starr’s investigation.

At the time, some Clinton defenders treated her changing story as evidence of her untrustworthiness, but it seems perfectly plausible that, as she told the New York Times, she hadn’t wanted to go public but also felt she couldn’t lie to federal investigators. In the 1990s, Clinton defenders sometimes pointed to the fact that Broaddrick attended a Clinton fundraiser three weeks after she says he raped her. But we know it’s not uncommon for rape victims to blame themselves and continue to seek their rapists’ favo

Slate's entitled to their opinion.

But.

1) Juanita Brodderick can't name the date or even the month this rape happened in. That seems unlikely.
2) Juanita Brodderick attended Clinton events after the supposed Rape.
3) Juanita Brodderick accepted an appointment to a state board from Clinton
4) Juanita Brodderick filed TWO affidavits- under oath - that Clinton never touched her.

But as the Slate article says... Bill isn't running.

But.

1) Juanita Brodderick can't name the date or even the month this rape happened in. That seems unlikely.
4) Juanita Brodderick filed TWO affidavits- under oath - that Clinton never touched her.

3 women say bill clinton raped them......including Juanita Broaderick whose co worker found her in the hotel room after the attack.........a dozen others claim he sexually assaulted them including a uniformed woman in the Air Force serving on Air Force one who reported it through her chain of command........they and all the people they told at the time of the attacks are lying....and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....

But.

and again....

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity.

That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.) She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her. Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred.

A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.)

Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

-----------

Clinton Is Guilty: If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable.

3 women say bill clinton raped them......including Juanita Broaderick whose co worker found her in the hotel room after the attack.........a dozen others claim he sexually assaulted them including a uniformed woman in the Air Force serving on Air Force one who reported it through her chain of command........they and all the people they told at the time of the attacks are lying....and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....

Guy, we aren't talking about 3 women. If you want to name those women and present evidence, that's good and stuff, but let's limit ourselves to Ms. Brodderick.

Four points I made above- indicate that she isn't telling the truth now.

But once more... Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating the sex life of Bill Clinton. And came up with... well, he lied about a blow job and that's all we can prove.

If only he was as diligent when he heard that his student athletes at Baylor were raping coeds, that would have been helpful.

But.

And here as well.....

Articles: Hill on Bill’s Women: 'We Reached Out to Them'

In August 1996, still worried about Perdue’s potential to disrupt the campaign, the Clintons had Democratic party operative Ron Tucker speak to Perdue. According to Perdue, Tucker told her, “There were people in high places who were anxious about me and they wanted me to know that keeping my mouth shut would be worthwhile.”

“Worthwhile” meant a GS-11 or higher job with the federal government. If she turned down the offer and talked to the media, “He couldn't guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs.” After harassing phone calls and damage to her car, Perdue chose to go into hiding.

Perdue was the least of the Clintons’ problems in 1992. More potentially troublesome were the women that Clinton had assaulted, Juanita Broaddrick, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and Paula Jones among others.

This week’s Post article pulls its punches on both Jones and Broaddrick. In thePost’s account, Jones was “groped” and Broaddrick was the victim of a claimed “sexual assault.” Yes, Clinton did grope Jones, but as she would later testify under oath, “Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to ‘kiss it.’"

As to Broaddrick, she was not merely assaulted. She was raped. “It was a real panicky, panicky situation,” Broaddrick told NBC’s Lisa Myers in February 1999. “I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.”

Immediately afterwards, a colleague found Broaddrick in her hotel room crying and “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn and her lip swollen. The Post made no mention of Hillary’s literal hands-on effort to silence Broaddrick. “She threatened me at that fundraiser,” Broaddrick said of an intimidating grip-and-grin with Hillary soon after the rape, “that’s foremost in my mind; I’ll never forget that; I’ll never forget that encounter.”

The Post article in question makes no mention of Gracen. As Iskoff reported in his 1999 book, Uncovering Clinton, Gracen had a one-off with Clinton in 1983 when Clinton was governor and she was serving as Miss America.

To assure Gracen’s silence during the 1992 campaign, Clinton campaign manager Mickey Kantor got together with Clinton’s friend and Hollywood producer, Harry Thomason, and they arranged for her to take a part in a mini-series then filming in Croatia.

There was a reason to get Gracen out of the country. Like Broaddrick, Gracen was married when she was sexually assaulted by Clinton. “It was rough sex,” Isikoff wrote, “Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual.”

Writing before Broaddrick’s prime-time confession, Isikoff missed the lip-biting MO. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”

In April 1998, Gracen came to the embattled Clinton’s aid, this time by recanting an earlier lie that she had never had sex with Clinton. In a television interview, Gracen said of the 1983 encounter with Clinton, “What I did was wrong, and I feel very bad about it now.” Gracen denied that the sex was coerced and said almost laughably of Hillary, “I’ll apologize to her now. It was wrong.”

After her 1998 TV interview, fearing a subpoena from prosecutor Ken Starr, Gracen flew to the Caribbean where she went island hopping for several months. “She had no interest being drawn into the case,” wrote Isikoff. “She had already lied for Clinton once.”

Then as now, the media had no interest in discovering who arranged for Gracen’s faux apology or her sun-drenched flight from justice.

Despite her decades-long sexist and classist war on women, Hillary had confidence enough in the major media to tweet in November 2015, “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”

Guy, we aren't talking about 3 women. If you want to name those women and present evidence, that's good and stuff, but let's limit ourselves to Ms. Brodderick.

Four points I made above- indicate that she isn't telling the truth now.

But once more... Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating the sex life of Bill Clinton. And came up with... well, he lied about a blow job and that's all we can prove.

If only he was as diligent when he heard that his student athletes at Baylor were raping coeds, that would have been helpful.

3 women say rape joe.....a dozen others say sexual assault including one who passed clearances to work on Air Force one and passed it up her chain of command.......they told friends and family and their chain of command......and they are all lying......and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

That is your position.......embrace it.....

If you want to cite that article from 17 years ago, let's also include the qualifiers that indicate he didn't do it.

Clinton Is Innocent: The friends' testimony isn't trustworthy. Kelsey and her sister have a grudge against Clinton because, as governor, he commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father. Broaddrick's current husband might lie on her behalf. Moreover, even if the friends are telling the truth, Broaddrick might have been lying 21 years ago. There is limited evidence that her first husband was abusive, so maybe she cooked up the story to explain a bloody lip he had given her. And if she was raped, why didn't she tell her own husband?

Clinton Is Innocent: Clinton has admitted to shading the truth and to a "deeply wrong"--whatever that means--consensual affair with a young-enough-to-be-his-daughter intern. But that's a far cry from committing and lying about a violent felony. No other credible witness has ever accused him of rape.

Clinton Is Innocent: It is hard to believe that a raped woman would forget the date. The fact that Clinton was in Little Rock is hardly remarkable.

Clinton Is Innocent: People can come to genuinely believe fictive memories over 21 years. Or maybe she's a great actress. Also, the National Enquirer paid a lie-detector expert to analyze the videotape and he concluded that she's lying.

Clinton is Innocent: A rape victim wouldn't attend the fundraiser of her rapist.

But again... Bill isn't running. Hillary is.

3 women say rape joe.....a dozen others say sexual assault including one who passed clearances to work on Air Force one and passed it up her chain of command.......they told friends and family and their chain of command......and they are all lying......and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

That is your position.......embrace it.....

Then name the women, and we can discuss it. Because, frankly, you keep repeating these unsubstantiated claims over and over again, and ignore things like public statements by Ward and Perdue that they had CONSENSUAL relationships with clinton.

Oh, "consensual" means she really wanted to have sex. I'm sure this is a concept you are unfamiliar with.... Showing the ladies your gun collection isn't a turn on.

In April 1998, Gracen came to the embattled Clinton’s aid, this time by recanting an earlier lie that she had never had sex with Clinton. In a television interview, Gracen said of the 1983 encounter with Clinton, “What I did was wrong, and I feel very bad about it now.” Gracen denied that the sex was coerced and said almost laughably of Hillary, “I’ll apologize to her now. It was wrong.”

yeah, so, um, she wanted to have sex with him. That makes him a bit of a jerk, I guess. But it isn't criminal.

yeah, so, um, she wanted to have sex with him. That makes him a bit of a jerk, I guess. But it isn't criminal.

She told her friend immediately after the rape that it was rape...the friend has never changed her story....

Again.....3 women claim he raped them, they all told friends, or police that it happened.......and a dozen others say he sexually assaulted them, one even sent it up her chain of Command in the Air Force since she had the clearance and background check to work on Air Force ONe.........all of these people are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

you go with that girl.......

Don't waste your energy trying to convince progressive turds about BJ Clinton, they don't care and will make up any lame excuse to defend him.

She told her friend immediately after the rape that it was rape...the friend has never changed her story....

So that's not proof. IN a court of law, that would be considered hearsay.

Again.....3 women claim he raped them, they all told friends, or police that it happened.......and a dozen others say he sexually assaulted them, one even sent it up her chain of Command in the Air Force since she had the clearance and background check to work on Air Force ONe.........all of these people are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....

And every woman you can name has credibility issues. But let's talk about Lying Sack of Shit Juanita, and the questions you haven't answered yet.

1) Why can't she recall the date this happened?
2) Why did she continue to attend Clinton Fundraisers
3) Why didn't she tell her husband at the time?
4) Why did she accept an appointment from Clinton to a state board?
5) Why did she wait 20 years to say anything?
6) Why did she swear out TWO affadavits in a court of law saying Clinton never touched her?
7) Why has she changed her story about Hillary "intimidating" her? (In 1999, she told Lisa Myers she hadn't, but now she says she did.)

Again, by the standard you've set, the Duke LaCrosse Team was as guilty as shit. There was more evidence they raped that stripper than there is Clinton raped Brodderick.

You must remember that to LWNJs all accusations against the left are not credible no matter how much evidence is amassed. Accusations against the right are to be treated as fact with no proof necessary. The Clinton's backers and apologists don't care how sleazy the Clinton's are, just that they are their sleazes.

You must remember that to LWNJs all accusations against the left are not credible no matter how much evidence is amassed. Accusations against the right are to be treated as fact with no proof necessary. The Clinton's backers and apologists don't care how sleazy the Clinton's are, just that they are their sleazes.

Except you haven't amassed any evidence. You amassed a bunch of accusations, which Ken Starr spent millions of dollars investigating and couldn't prove.

For the record, I didn't believe Anita Hill either... and I still don't.

by some mystical, esoteric democratic party alchemy aka mental gymnasties, we're all going to get blamed for rape if we don't vote for hillary, apparently. that's the next iteration of political correctness. it's not deflection to make sure that being the case means everyone who votes is committing rape by the same osmosis. somehow this is what all the shillary in the world results, this is it, our political system's greatest achievement: total mass hysteria about rape falling from the sky.

Forum List

Back