So, shot gun owners, you thought they would let you keep your shotguns...silly rabbits...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So, there were two police officers shot in Boston today.....yes...democrats and their black lies matter wing are happy about this.....

But...at first it was reported that the shooter used a rifle with a magazine.....and the gun grabbers were very happy....

Then.....

It turned out he used a shot gun....and this is the key...the news reports called it a "Tactical" shotgun....which shows you that when they come for your shotguns.....they already have the word they are going to use to demonize it....

THE LATEST: Alleged Shooter Of 2 Boston Cops Used Gun Without A Permit

Boston's police commissioner says the man who shot and critically wounded two officers was not licensed to own a gun in Massachusetts.

Police say 33-year-old Kirk Figueroa was wearing body armor when he opened fire on police late Wednesday with what Commissioner William Evans called a "tactical shotgun."

That's impossible. According to the article the shooter was not licensed to own a firearm in Massachusetts. That would be against the law.

No one's come for my guns, or my permit, thanks to you guys I'm sure. But I'm still scared, k?

So, there were two police officers shot in Boston today.....yes...democrats and their black lies matter wing are happy about this.....

But...at first it was reported that the shooter used a rifle with a magazine.....and the gun grabbers were very happy....

Then.....

It turned out he used a shot gun....and this is the key...the news reports called it a "Tactical" shotgun....which shows you that when they come for your shotguns.....they already have the word they are going to use to demonize it....

THE LATEST: Alleged Shooter Of 2 Boston Cops Used Gun Without A Permit

Boston's police commissioner says the man who shot and critically wounded two officers was not licensed to own a gun in Massachusetts.

Police say 33-year-old Kirk Figueroa was wearing body armor when he opened fire on police late Wednesday with what Commissioner William Evans called a "tactical shotgun."

According to your article it was the police commissioner that called it a tactical shotgun. A quick search shows many uses of the term by gun sellers and gun manufacturers.

tactical shotgun at DuckDuckGo

I'm not a gun person, and I could see the possibility of the term getting stigmatized in the same way as assault rifle, but you are jumping quickly to shotgun bans from this.

No one's come for my guns, or my permit, thanks to you guys I'm sure. But I'm still scared, k?

They haven't yet..... but that is the end game and if you think that it's not? You are sadly mistaken. There will be more fake and staged shootings and the real ones will be blown up in the media. They cannot put the system that they want in place if the people are armed and that's just the unvarnished truth.

They haven't yet..... but that is the end game and if you think that it's not? You are sadly mistaken. There will be more fake and staged shootings and the real ones will be blown up in the media. They cannot put the system that they want in place if the people are armed and that's just the unvarnished truth.

Sorry, don't buy into that, besides, they already have it all sewn up, look around.

Sorry, don't buy into that, besides, they already have it all sewn up, look around.

It's only going to get worse. Agenda 21 became Agenda 2030. People are going to be herded into big "rack and pack" apartments with only public transportation to get around if they have their way.

Forum List

Back