"So sad": Orange Donald babbling turbid stuff: Germany totally controlled by and captive to Russia

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Phrump is attacking German-Russian gas and oil deals as if those are of his concern. Merkel counters sovereign.

"“I have to say, I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia where we’re supposed to be guarding against Russia,” Trump said at breakfast with Stoltenberg. “We’re supposed to protect you against Russia but they’re paying billions of dollars to Russia and I think that’s very inappropriate.”

The president appeared to be referring to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that would bring gas from Russia to Germany’s northeastern Baltic coast, bypassing Eastern European nations like Poland and Ukraine and doubling the amount of gas Russia can send directly to Germany. The vast undersea pipeline is opposed by the U.S. and some other EU members, who warn it could give Moscow greater leverage over Western Europe.

Trump repeatedly described Germany as “captive to Russia” and urged NATO to look into the issue.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel pushed back as she arrived at NATO headquarters for the summit shortly before the president, insisting that Germany makes its own decisions.

“I’ve experienced myself a part of Germany controlled by the Soviet Union and I’m very happy today that we are united in freedom as the Federal Republic of Germany and can thus say that we can determine our own policies and make our own decisions and that’s very good,” she said."

Trump claims Germany ‘totally controlled’ by Russia

But what´s actually behind Trump´s intrusion? Read here:
Obama regime already built the assets to transfer US natural gas to Europe

Phrump is attacking German-Russian gas and oil deals as if those are of his concern. Merkel counters sovereign.

"“I have to say, I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia where we’re supposed to be guarding against Russia,” Trump said at breakfast with Stoltenberg. “We’re supposed to protect you against Russia but they’re paying billions of dollars to Russia and I think that’s very inappropriate.”

The president appeared to be referring to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that would bring gas from Russia to Germany’s northeastern Baltic coast, bypassing Eastern European nations like Poland and Ukraine and doubling the amount of gas Russia can send directly to Germany. The vast undersea pipeline is opposed by the U.S. and some other EU members, who warn it could give Moscow greater leverage over Western Europe.

Trump repeatedly described Germany as “captive to Russia” and urged NATO to look into the issue.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel pushed back as she arrived at NATO headquarters for the summit shortly before the president, insisting that Germany makes its own decisions.

“I’ve experienced myself a part of Germany controlled by the Soviet Union and I’m very happy today that we are united in freedom as the Federal Republic of Germany and can thus say that we can determine our own policies and make our own decisions and that’s very good,” she said."

/----/ But you clowns claim Trump is controlled by Russia, so wouldn't he know?
conspiracy_nut.jpg

View attachment 204123
I didn´t claim anything like that and was a Trump supporter before.

View attachment 204123

Before what?

View attachment 204123

Before what?
January 2017.

View attachment 204123

Before what?
January 2017.

So, what do you now support?

If Germany is going to be Russia's best energy customer they certainly don't need us to pay for their defense against Russia. Trump is right. If Germany is that frightened of Russia they can kick in a little in their own defense.

If Germany is going to be Russia's best energy customer they certainly don't need us to pay for their defense against Russia. Trump is right. If Germany is that frightened of Russia they can kick in a little in their own defense.

They need to dump that former Stasi officer currently driving Germany into the dirt.

View attachment 204123

Before what?
January 2017.

So, what do you now support?
Richard Black.

You missed the point. We don´t need your protection, Russia is not a threat but a partner.

You missed the point. We don´t need your protection, Russia is not a threat but a partner.
That's a relief. Now we no longer need to pay NATO for your protection.

That pipeline was contracted back in 2002, before Putin started being a prick.

I don't know what Trump's trolling her for; well yes, I think I do. She's a no nonsense woman who doesn't pull her punches and would break his fingers if he grabbed her by the pussy, so he doesn't like her. Even worse, in his book, than a Meghyn Kelly. At least she's good looking and wears short skirts.

View attachment 204123

Before what?
Probably before trump proved what a fucking moron he is.

View attachment 204123

Before what?
Probably before trump proved what a fucking moron he is.
/——/ And Hildabeast couldn’t beat a moron. So sad. Maybe she’ll have better luck in 2020.

That's a relief. Now we no longer need to pay NATO for your protection.
Great. So we can be friends now without paying protection money?

Forum List

Back