So Much For McCain's Smear Tactics

Who has to be desperate to pwn YOUR ass in a political discussion? You haven't seen the ball since the kickoff.

I'm smarter than you and you know it. And I'm right where you don't know what you are, remember?

So are you on the obama bandwaggon yet?

I bet in you eyes, everyone's to blame, even carter. You better not vote for mccain when you get behind that curtain. Yooou!

yeah, by a couple points, not 6
well, you'll be crying the day after election day

"but, but, but, the POLLS SAID!!!!!!!"

Now wouldn't you find it odd that the polls are all wrong in new mexico, virginia, colorado, michigan, ohio and florida?

And I'm forgetting a few. Mccain needs them all if he's giving up michigan. So if you know something the mccain camp doesn't then.....

But you are right. I was watching Troy tonight and achilles told agamemnon, "my lord, you speak as if the battle is already won."

I'm half Spartan and half athenian, so I know a little about democracy, and I'll heed your warning, that's why I'm volunteering for obama this saturday. It aint over till its over.

I'm smarter than you and you know it. And I'm right where you don't know what you are, remember?

So are you on the obama bandwaggon yet?

I bet in you eyes, everyone's to blame, even carter. You better not vote for mccain when you get behind that curtain. Yooou!

My pet rock has displayed more intelligence than you. I bet you don't even make $15 an hour, I make way more than you....:cuckoo:

Nebraska. Mcain is forced to defend nebraska. Last time dems won nebraska was 64.

What is it that you and that other tool know that that nation doesn't know? What is it we don't get?

Obama up 5 to 9 in florida.

100,000 more registered democrats than republicans.

You'd have to steal or cancel the elections, but because I know 40 percent of americans would not take up arms, and you'd even defend that injustice because you put party over country. Look what you did for a minorities ideology.

Oh, and swallow this. The next president might appoint 3 supreme court justices. I can't wait to hear boehner and you cry over the liberal blacks he puts on the court. Judge Joe Brown, Judge Kwami Kilpatrick and Judge Al Sharpton. They'll literally whoop roberts and alito's sorry asses.

jk, but we do want to be the ones to appoint those 3 judges.

yea! we're winning!

Now wouldn't you find it odd that the polls are all wrong in new mexico, virginia, colorado, michigan, ohio and florida?

And I'm forgetting a few. Mccain needs them all if he's giving up michigan. So if you know something the mccain camp doesn't then.....

But you are right. I was watching Troy tonight and achilles told agamemnon, "my lord, you speak as if the battle is already won."

I'm half Spartan and half athenian, so I know a little about democracy, and I'll heed your warning, that's why I'm volunteering for obama this saturday. It aint over till its over.

The Republicans should run that in an ad...They may just give Mccain a landslide on Nov. 4th....

Bobo after election day....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_WesTtHf2Q&feature=related]YouTube - Waterboy - Please be my friend[/ame]

My pet rock has displayed more intelligence than you. I bet you don't even make $15 an hour, I make way more than you....:cuckoo:

No, I work in a blue state where $15 an hour doesn't make you the richest guy in the county. Got it cooter?

People that work for honda and toyota make that. People at ford make $35 hr plus a sweet retirement. Are you jealous? Say, rather than be a little bitch about how much I make, why don't you demand it? I think there will be an employee free choice act on your ballot, giving employees the right to organize. Vote for it. Companies won't give you a raise if you don't demand it. Meanwhile your ceo is making 500 times your wages, stupid.

You aren't in the gop's tax bracket. Get it?

Can't wait for the debates tomorrow. Se you then.

Last edited:
You gotta realize that the only reason the republicans admit there is a problem is because its an election year. In January the gop wer all campaigning in Michigan and they said michigan was in a one state recession. Its been a good economy for them the past 7. And in my opinion this is just one more looting of the treasury before bush leaves office. And Mccain, rove, libby, chaney, are all members of pnac. I think america is starting to see mccain is bush.

yeah mc cain all of a sudden is going to suspend his campaign, go to washington and make sure everyone works together and fixes this financial debacle that he helped create. wow what a patriot. but this is the same man who up until that speech told me every chance he got to be on tv that our economy was strong and the fundamentals were great and that everything was a-ok and that we have nothing to worry about, the same crap that was spewing from bush's mouth until the meltdown. then all of a sudden it was dire and important to get it fixed and how it was obamas fault. i mean the average person with half a brain and a little common sence could see it was just.....well i don't know what the hell they were talking about. yeah the economy is just peachy. i guess it is if your a multi-millionaire. now palin, who along with her husband is worth 1.2 million, was telling me the other day that she knows how it is to struggle, sitting at that proverbial kitchen table wondering which bills to pay that pay period and wondering how they'll make it while her husband made $98,000 a year as an oil field manager. yeah these two know what it's like to struggle. even if mc cain retired from the navy when he could have after viet nam, not running for any office and lived off his naval package he would have not struggled then. my grandfather served during viet nam and retired from the navy the same rank as mc cain and after his navy career had virtually nothing to worry about. seeing how grandad lived after the navy make me realize that mc cain would have had not much of a struggle and would have been fine. but these people can relate to a blue-collar printing press operator like myself. yeah.......i can't wait until after this election so i don't have to see and hear from mc cain and palin again.

No, I work in a blue state where $15 an hour doesn't make you the richest guy in the county. Got it cooter?

People that work for honda and toyota make that. People at ford make $35 hr plus a sweet retirement. Are you jealous? Say, rather than be a little bitch about how much I make, why don't you demand it? I think there will be an employee free choice act on your ballot, giving employees the right to organize. Vote for it. Companies won't give you a raise if you don't demand it. Meanwhile your ceo is making 500 times your wages, stupid.

You aren't in the gop's tax bracket. Get it?

Can't wait for the debates tomorrow. Se you then.

Another display of your limited intelligence. I was making fun of your numerous posts claiming that someone doesn't make a certain amount of money that you pull out of your ass. But I'm sure it went over your head, I'm not suprised. So you sell cars.....Lmao:badgrin: Why am I not suprised?

Just to let you know I manage millions of dollars of assets. While you chase people around the car lot......:lol:

yeah, their own polls show that aprox 34% ID as dems, yet they are sampling them at 39%
:eusa_whistle:

The targets are not set arbitrarily. Rather, they are established based upon survey interviews with a separate sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding six weeks. A total of 500 nightly interviews are conducted for a total of 21,000 interviews over the six week period.

This week’s adjustment shows virtually no change from the week before—a tenth-of-a-point decline in the number of Republicans and a tenth-of-a-point increase in the number of unaffiliated voters.

For polling data released during the week of September 28-October 3, 2008, the partisan weighting targets used by Rasmussen Reports will be 39.0% Democratic, 33.6% Republican, and 27.4% unaffiliated. For the preceding week, September 21-27, 2008, the partisan weighting targets were 39.0% Democratic, 33.5% Republican, and 27.5% unaffiliated.

The targets are not set arbitrarily. Rather, they are established based upon survey interviews with a separate sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding six weeks. A total of 500 nightly interviews are conducted for a total of 21,000 interviews over the six week period.

This week’s adjustment shows virtually no change from the week before—a tenth-of-a-point decline in the number of Republicans and a tenth-of-a-point increase in the number of unaffiliated voters.

For polling data released during the week of September 28-October 3, 2008, the partisan weighting targets used by Rasmussen Reports will be 39.0% Democratic, 33.6% Republican, and 27.4% unaffiliated. For the preceding week, September 21-27, 2008, the partisan weighting targets were 39.0% Democratic, 33.5% Republican, and 27.5% unaffiliated.
yeah, duh, i already posted that

:rolleyes:

btw, its really tacky to post something you copy and paste but dont put it in quotes

The GOP scare tactics are taking on a different face this time around. DICK's quote, "We will be attacked again if the Democrats are elected", has been displaced by "Obama is a Muslim who is going to overthrow the US government if elected."

Well, it ain't working. Back to the drawing board GOP...

yeah, duh, i already posted that

:rolleyes:

Well that explains their methodology. And really, they are consistent with other polling organizations. And unless your going to claim that they are ALL biased towards Democrats, your obviously full of shit.

btw, its really tacky to post something you copy and paste but dont put it in quotes

I already posted the link. And you can't have an entire field in quotes.

Another display of your limited intelligence. I was making fun of your numerous posts claiming that someone doesn't make a certain amount of money that you pull out of your ass. But I'm sure it went over your head, I'm not suprised. So you sell cars.....Lmao:badgrin: Why am I not suprised?

Just to let you know I manage millions of dollars of assets. While you chase people around the car lot......:lol:

You manage millions of dollars in assets? BFD! Who doesn't? I sell a product that 98% of CPA's, Lawfirms and Accountants in the USA use. The owner is one of Forbes Billionaires. I work for "the man". A CANADIAN company! Remember, I don't like the man, especially foreign companies in America. But what are you going to do? Bottom line is I see overwhelmingly the majority of corporations are getting more from us today than they did yesterday, and they are paying us less. Even if you make more, factor in your home lost value, the dollar is worthless and your 401K just took a dumb, so you too lost.

Hell, if it weren't an election year, you guys would still be saying everything is great.

My point about income is if you don't make $250K, then you are a fool for voting for McCain.

And yes I got your lame joke. Sorry I didn't cry about that subtle dig. What is funny is that you didn't get my subtle reply/digg back.

I was torn between replying that $15hr is what people in red states make or go specifically to Toyota because I know that's what they pay their new hires. Can't do much on that income. Not here in the big city.

Well that explains their methodology. And really, they are consistent with other polling organizations. And unless your going to claim that they are ALL biased towards Democrats, your obviously full of shit.

I already posted the link. And you can't have an entire field in quotes.
yes, you can

Stupid would be listening to the garbage your side is spewing...

you messed it up... now it's time for someone else to fix it.

:clap2:

Actually, no, we did not mess it up.

Even your buds the Dems admit that they were idiots to push sub-prime mortgages. They were morons to insist that the way to make America greater was to give every resident (not even every citizen) a house whether they deserved it or not.

In addition, they admit they were beyond supremely careless in IGNORING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION CRY FOR OVERSIGHT of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac years ago.

Forum List

Back