So many scandals, so little time..Collusion between CNN-Jake Tapper & Clinton campaign from #dncleak

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Perhaps I should start a STICKY for ALL the DemoRAT scandals that have only STARTED to be exposed.... Hatch act violated, other felonies staring us in the face...Ah, hell, I'lllet President Trump and AG Christie work out all the sorted details...

Fire Andrea Mitchell ^ | July 23, 2016
All those who still insist that Jake Tapper is a fair, “unbiased” journalist will have to eat crow again. E-mails released by the #dncleak from Wikileaks reveal that Jake Tapper, CNN and the Clinton campaign colluded to do biased hit pieces on behalf of DNC against Republicans during the primaries. This is what journalistic integrity is in the twenty first century. This wasn’t just for bashing Donald Trump. CNN Tapper was given stories to bash Ted Cruz too. Why am I not surprise? There’s a reason why CNN is known as the Clinton News Network. Now we can call it...

CoEWPFVVYAAhGpe.jpg

Perhaps I should start a STICKY for ALL the DemoRAT scandals that have only STARTED to be exposed.... Hatch act violated, other felonies staring us in the face...Ah, hell, I'lllet President Trump and AG Christie work out all the sorted details...

Fire Andrea Mitchell ^ | July 23, 2016
All those who still insist that Jake Tapper is a fair, “unbiased” journalist will have to eat crow again. E-mails released by the #dncleak from Wikileaks reveal that Jake Tapper, CNN and the Clinton campaign colluded to do biased hit pieces on behalf of DNC against Republicans during the primaries. This is what journalistic integrity is in the twenty first century. This wasn’t just for bashing Donald Trump. CNN Tapper was given stories to bash Ted Cruz too. Why am I not surprise? There’s a reason why CNN is known as the Clinton News Network. Now we can call it...

CoEWPFVVYAAhGpe.jpg
But there isn't a liberal media, remember that.....

Tapper has always been a fine conservative parrot. You shouldn't toss your best shills under the bus like that.

And he gets questions from everyone, dumbasses. Damn, you rubes are ignorant of the real world.

Forum List

Back