So lefty are you actually wishing for man to be responsible for " Warming"?

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Polar bears are getting skinny=Warming
Polar bears are more numberous now than ever=Warming
Full moon=Warming
Lack of full moon=Warming..

ahem....are you kidding me?

I commend you for your great faith in the face of all the facts that say otherwise. It is truly admirable!

That's not an argument, that's just denier BS designed to distract people from the real issues. If CO2 absorbs IR and has been going up, what happens to the extra absorbed energy? :eusa_whistle: STILL WAITING!!!

So you should be able to show us in a lab how 120PPM of CO2 raises temperature, right?

That is one of the biggest dirty secrets of this entire Greenscam thing.....AGW has never been reproduced in laboaratory conditions....the claim is that it is too big to do in a laboratory/..

This is actually the best they got to date....believe it or not.

If they all want to hang their credibility on these guys .... they can be my guest. :)

On the other hand check this out....

A study The temperature rise has caused the CO2 Increase not the other way around Watts Up With That

It makes no argument that temperature and co2 are connected to each other....it simply points out that we have absolutely no way of knowing why the temperature is rising and certainly we cannot PIN POINT man made cause.

JO

Simply posting a video doesn't answer the question. What happens to the extra absorbed energy? Nice distraction, but anyone else notice the deniers will always try to get away without really saying anything?

Hmm don't do too much reading do ya? The video supports you ....um.... DUMMY....
Only it doesnt' actually replicate Atmospheric conditions..that's why the only place you will see such labs is on ...
wait for it now. MYTHBUSTERS.... legitimate scientists know better than to make such fools out of themselves.

Latent heat transfer is a constant and non-unique process of all chemical reactions here on earth...it has been taking place for millions of years in the atmosphere. Your sophmoric question is being posed without the background knowledge that you need to process the issue at hand.

Proof: Co2 Absorbs IR and has been going UP.... what the hell kind of statement is that? What is going up?
PPM, Temperature? latent heat? Fusion or vapor absorption? I mean you are the rankest kind of amature posing as somebody who knows something....posing again as a dummy frankly.

The argument here is not about Warming or cooling it's about the word Anthropogenic.

Do try to keep up and please at least come back with a chemistry 101 before you hurt yourself more.

JO

You know what I'm talking about. You're just proving my point. You won't answer my question, you'd rather distract with name calling. I asked a serious question. Give us a serious answer or foe evermore join Frank in the ranks of the trolls.

WOW..... How can I answer a question that is not being asked?

I tried at least four answers.....don't find any that fit? Probably because you don't even understand you own question. But here .... for the sake of civility let's try this one more time shall we?

There is no such thing as " Extra Abosrbed energy" this is not a term in any field of science.

The very first rule of thermodynamics states that: Energy can be neither created nor can it be destroyed..

The Atmosphere along with the earth's surface and the surface of the oceans act togehter to make a unified heat sink for the solar energy strkes the planet.

Total heat in equals total heat out. Adding up the values of all the heat sink areas will render a close approximation of the total heat it...the only problem here of course is that once heat creates a secondary effect usually mechanical, it cannot be recaptured as heat. The Idea that atmosphereic CO2 concentrations form a larger heat sink than other available systems such as the Earth's surface or the Surface of the Oceans is a guess at best. One thing that is not a guess.....latent energy cannot be meauserd by temperature increase or decrease...so if your question ( which I still have no clue as to what it might be but I will take a stab at my suspicions ) is looking for the missing " Latent " heat as a form of temperature control then I guess the answer would be the extra energy becomes a temperature gradient....still not sure if that's your question at all frankly.

If that is the issue you are struggling with let me tell you right now that it is far too simplistic in that form to mean anything of substance to the argument. Since Co2 concentrations are a function of temperature as much as temperature is a function of co2 concentrations. In fact the former seems to be more effetive than the latter.

A study The temperature rise has caused the CO2 Increase not the other way around Watts Up With That

JO

WOW..... How can I answer a question that is not being asked?

I tried at least four answers.....don't find any that fit? Probably because you don't even understand you own question. But here .... for the sake of civility let's try this one more time shall we?

There is no such thing as " Extra Abosrbed energy" this is not a term in any field of science.

You're just playing games. If CO2 absorbs energy and the amount in the atmosphere increases, that's "extra absorbed energy" over what was absorbed prior to the rise. No matter what you won't give a straight answer to questions, will you? You just twist things to distract from the real question. What happens to the energy, if you say it isn't heating the earth, in light of Conservation of Energy?

Forum List

Back