So Kim Davis lied about her Pope visit...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
To be honest, at this point, I'd be more shocked if she didn't lie...

The real story behind the pope’s meeting with Kim Davis

Vatican’s smackdown statement on Kim Davis

On Friday, Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi released an extraordinary statement, personally approved by Pope Francis, debunking nearly everything that has been reported this week about a meeting between the pope and Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who has refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Indeed!

Seems to me the Pope's people lied! Easy enough to check, for those that want to investigate...in the Lame Stream Media, that is!

I say this because of the time taken (was it almost a week?) for this to be refuted by the Pope!

The Pope lied? Davis lied? Vigilante lied?

Two of the three did, and we know who did.

Seems to me the Pope's people lied! Easy enough to check, for those that want to investigate...in the Lame Stream Media, that is!

I say this because of the time taken (was it almost a week?) for this to be refuted by the Pope!

At this juncture in time, Davis and Francis really are only another 'roadside attraction'.

Yeah Vigil, you prefer hyper-partisan blogs instead because their stories fit your agenda.
Kinda like the bogus claim that 86% of PP's revenue comes from abortions, which I easily exposed to be a huge lie.
As a matter of fact, threads that are started using hyper-partisan blogs, usually see the graveyard not too long after they are started. The reason, is because they are exposed as bullshit.

On Friday, Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi released an extraordinary statement, personally approved by Pope Francis, debunking nearly everything that has been reported this week about a meeting between the pope and Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who has refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Indeed!
Oh no, Kim Davis lied. Not very Christian of her.

It will make ZERO difference to the religious right wingers because they IGNORE all evidence that doesn't agree with their fantasies. They just call anything that proves them wrong ... lies and continue to spew their hatred while claiming to be " Christian ".

Indeed!

Last edited:

lol.

Or maybe it took so long because Davis is rather irrelevant to the pope - he has much more important things to attend to rather than watching over every single idiot trying to lie about him. Davis needs to disappear already - is it almost universally understood that what she did and is doing is completely wrong and counter to actual freedom.

It will make ZERO difference to the religious right wingers because the IGNORE all evidence that doesn't agree with their fantasies. They just call anything that proves them wrong ... lies and continue to spew their hatred while claiming to be " Christian ".

Indeed!
See post #2 - Your statement already came to pass :D

geesh, so it isn't possible that, not being familiar with all the crap going on in our country because they live in Rome, they wanted to take plenty of time to check into the situation and be SURE of their position. It's been almost a week since he went home but it has only been a couple of days since Davis and her shyster made their " revelations " and claims. Until then they didn't have any idea what kind of crap they had stepped in.

========

She is a democrook after all, so lying is a second nature.

I think she became a Republican just recently. After much though here and her husband has decided be being a democrat let them down so they became Republicans.:lmao:

When the Pope was questioned about Davis, he seemed blank and confused as though he was either having a senior moment or had no idea who they were talking about.

So I believe the Pope did not request and did not have a private meeting with her.

The private meeting between Davis, her husband, Joe, and the pope, which Davis’ attorney says took place at the Apostolic Nunciature (Vatican Embassy) in Washington, D.C. last Thursday? It didn’t happen.

The statement stressed that “the only real audience” — private meeting— “granted by the Pope at the Nunciature was with one of his former students and his family.” As CNN reported Friday afternoon, that student, Yayo Grassi, happens to be an openly gay man who brought along his partner of 19 years.

Davis was one of several people invited to be a group to see the Pope off to New York City. It has not yet been determined who extended that invitation to her.

Forum List

Back